• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact M3 Compact factory setting

Well, I can give you a couple of values based on the M3 Compacts I have purchased (.22 and .30 cals). However I do not assume that these guns came to me set as they may have been from FX. In the US dealers will generally test fire guns before they ship them to their customers, so that they can confirm functionality and generate chronograph numbers. So some settings on the guns may be changed from those set at the factory.

Also when you get the gun you will see that the Micro adjustment value changes as you change the Macro wheel, so I always take the baseline Micro reading with the Macro wheel set to 16.

FX Impact M3 Compact .30
As Received Reg1=140, Reg2=115, Micro=5 @ Macro 16 Valve Adjuster=4

FX Impact M3 Compact .22
As Received Reg1=150, Reg2=85, Micro=2 @ Macro 16 Valve Adjuster=4

Good luck and have fun with your new M3 Compact(s). The Compact is my absolute favorite configuration of the Impact.

Well, I can give you a couple of values based on the M3 Compacts I have purchased (.22 and .30 cals). However I do not assume that these guns came to me set as they may have been from FX. In the US dealers will generally test fire guns before they ship them to their customers, so that they can confirm functionality and generate chronograph numbers. So some settings on the guns may be changed from those set at the factory.

Also when you get the gun you will see that the Micro adjustment value changes as you change the Macro wheel, so I always take the baseline Micro reading with the Macro wheel set to 16.

FX Impact M3 Compact .30
As Received Reg1=140, Reg2=115, Micro=5 @ Macro 16 Valve Adjuster=4

FX Impact M3 Compact .22
As Received Reg1=150, Reg2=85, Micro=2 @ Macro 16 Valve Adjuster=4

Good luck and have fun with your new M3 Compact(s). The Compact is my absolute favorite configuration of the Impact.

Tranks.

That's axactly what I needed