Tuning Fx Impact M3 Compact .30 Tuning Issue

This is perplexing.. I Installed a Huma slug power kit in my new purchase and get about a 50 fps increase in velocity. Not bad but expected a bit more. The really odd thing is the power wheel works backwards. I get more power on setting 1 and gradually decreases as you turn up to 16. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!! Current tune is 175 on reg #1, 130 on reg #2, micro on 4.5, front adjuster on ring 4. I have a huma reg yet to be installed and will drop that in soon when I upgrade it to 300 bar bottle. Thanks!!

I did not get any increase out of my 700mm .25 impact. I had already ported the barrel and added a spring shim/weight prior to the install. So really did not expect much. The kit however caused feeding problems so I pulled the pin probe and reinstalled my modified stock one.

Anyone getting much of an increase most likely did not have their probe adjusted to their barrel port correctly.

My mk2 is a compact and I installed the Huma transfer port and probe got a out 50 fps but the wheel is working backwards I was also told hammer adjustment wasn't right and was bouncing back from the front valve adjustment mine actually is at the highest power at 15 and not max it less on max than on 15 I upgraded my power wheel to a larger one from mrshosted I believe it was I haven't reset anything yet and have been running it its 18 gr jsb 22 cal at 930 fps from 500 mm barrel kit I'm going to be swapping out to 700 25 cal with daul tp and a Huma probe I've noticed the Huma probes don't have a large chamfer as the original probes do mine have been working correctly but if I have any problems with them I will put a larger chamfer around outside on the front of it I've been waiting to switch it over before I readjust it 

I would agree with the others. Either raise your reg pressure or, use an Allen wrench and back down on the hammer adjustment.

The .25 700 is my favorite configuration thus far.

Yep👆🏼, actually do both! A lot and no need for the wrench (m3)

with a compact, do not even try and come close to what the guys are telling you their 6 and 700mm’s are doing, because it won’t do it.

especially in 30 cal. Good luck and go slow.

Appreciate all the tips from everyone! Tried a variety of tweaks. Still, the wheel is working backwards. But everything seems to be working fine and now getting 920 fps with the 44.75s and 500mm barrel. Shot count actually went up with the bump in reg pressure, now 180 and 140 on the first and second and with 300cc/ 300 bar bottle setup now installed. Valve spring setting on ring four, wheel on 1 and micro adjust at 5. I'll call FX support Monday on the backwards wheel issue.