• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Impact M3 Bronze .25 600mm w/extras

Classified Status
WTS

Ruzz

Aug 1, 2023
Stoneville
I'm going to say this a few time to be clear (The scope and scope mount are not included)
FX Impact M3 with extras and it needs a good home.
THE SCOPE AND SCOPE MOUNT ARE NOT INCLUDED UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY FULL PRICE FOR THEM!!! Nothing special about them but I already have a plan for them and no need to take a loss on them and have to instantly rebuy. ALSO NOTE I am not interested in parting out the accessories so please don't ask that answer is a firm NO!!

I purchased the rifle from Pyramid air on August 3, 2023. I have made zero Adjustments to the settings. I was going to shoot up my old H@N pellets then switch it to the JSB's the tune it, but it shot them so good in the range I needed of 50 yards max I never needed to change anything. I have had zero issues with the rifle, and it has had zero leaks.

FX Impact M3 .25 Cal with everything it came with new $2099 (Bronze model costs more for some reason)
Extra Factory Mag (it only comes with one from factory) $69
Saber Tactical Full Arca 3 Swiss Rail $165
Saber Tactical Sling Quick Disconnect $20
Magpul MS4 QD sling $75 Other accessories and miscellaneous stuff $239
Total cost =$2667 so your cost is 75% which is the selling price of $2000

(except scope and scope mount) I will also be selling My air compressor and backup hand pump (which both are Air Venturi) later on after rifle is sold and I will be removing the Scope and scope mount once it is sold. If you are new to PCP airguns you do have to have your own way of charging them. I have some left-over pellets and other things that fit this airgun for sale at a later date so be sure to ask about them. More pictures upon request. Rifle is in 99% condition as new I did carry it in the woods last year so there may be a small scratch somewhere, but I haven't noticed it.

Not trying to hide anything with the pictures I was unaware that this site does not allow you to sell certain items and I did not know that when I was taking the pictures with one of those items on the rifle. So instead of retaking the pictures I left those pictures out for compliance. If you live within 500 miles of Stoneville N.C. I will deliver this rifle to you at a public location of your choosing and my schedule permitting. I am awaiting a back surgery so for the most part I am free to travel but that can change for me in a moment's notice. Otherwise, the cost of shipping will be the buyer's responsibility. I'm in the position of want to sell not have to sell so either it sells or it doesn't really matter to me. I just know I will not be using it anymore. This is the same rifle that I did the video with on you tube called FX Impact M3 0DB vs Ruger 10/22 Silencerco. (Hopefully I am allowed to say that)

View attachment 454488

View attachment 454493

View attachment 454494

View attachment 454496

View attachment 454497

Last edited: