• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact M3 bottle adapter leak.

Hi all. First of all I want to introduce myself since I'm new to this forum and this is my first post. My name is Guzmán and I'm from Spain, and I look forward to what this forum has to offer.
Now, I have a bit of a problem. I just received my new FX Impact M3 Sniper, and when I tried to pump air into it for the first time, it won't gain pressure, and there is air leaking from the small hole in the bottle adapter.
Anyone has experienced this problem, and if so, is there a way to fix it?

DSC_1257~2.JPG

1.5mm thick x 4mm buna 70 if I recall. It doesn't hurt to have both buna 90 and 70 available just in case. It isn't a hard change. Start one side of the oring. The other end that protrudes into the cavity, lightly push against with something like an allen head. From the opposing side I use a flat blade screw driver to slowly turn the oring while keeping the pressure from the opposing side. It will slowly works its way into the groove.

When you push with the allen head right, you will see a small crease like your *** crack develop. That is what I use the small flat blade between. Probably an 1/8 to 3/16" flat blade head size.

Also, I've never had a completely dry tank on my m3. Can you even use a hand pump to fill it if it is that low? I don't know if the op is using an electric or hand pump.

Reactions: BOBOROLO
Hi,

I have the same problem. Can I get some recommendation on some specific wrenches (set) for this gun. The ones I have are a bit too thick, and I cannot reach the regulator. Also, does anyone sell an o ring set for the M3? Any other useful wrenches or whatever to have for it? I do have the 2.5mm ballpoint. Otherwise I have nothing I have bought specifically for this gun yet. But now I want it all because it just screwed my raccoon night.

Got
Fixing my leak there right now but I can’t find my 23mm wrench. It’s caused by a oring way inside the reg.
Got my 23mm deep impact socket at Lowe’s home improvement. Harbour Freight has a whole set for under $30. I bought that also, check out their website.
Good luck, been trying to get my first regulator aka Bottle Adapter fixed for weeks. Changed every o’ring multiple times. I am a hair from ordering a Huma regulator replacement for the 1st regulator.

For the 1st time removing the 1st regulator from the action, please note that the regulator threads also have thread locker applied from the factory. So if one can hold the action in a voice, it becomes easy and there becomes no chance of making any scratches on the action.

After 1st time removing the regulator, then you don't need to apply thread lock on the regulator threads.