• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact M3 Backorders ?

I have a 600mm .22 on the way right now, got on the list first half of November. Utah Airguns said wait was going to be 2-8weeks depending on what they got in their shipments, but most likely about 4 weeks. Actual wait time was 4 weeks. I am impressed.

The wait time varies considerably depending on variant and the demand for that variant. I asked about the 700mm .22 out of curiosity and they said something like ~6 months for those if I remember right. Some of the smaller vendors get shipments in from time to time and people will post here about it. Keep your eyes open, they are out there. Bulletcentral.com for example had about one of every variant for a 2 week period a month back.

I recently got a basically brand new FX impact M3. 35 with the original receipt from the classifieds here.

The seller seemed legit right away. That's your call. But I got it and shot it the next day. Kicks ass. 

As each wave of Fx airguns or parts drop and people have fx airguns on backorder, the people that get them occasionally decide that they want to sell them soon after getting them. I've been watching for a while. It seemed obvious that the Maverick wasn't worth waiting 6 months for to me because I suspected the next version of the Impact was eventually going to arrive. . I've seen these Impact MK3 airguns in classifieds but you need to watch often and know what you're looking for. I have seen about 3 in the last month. 

The airgun is great. I was also considering the 30 cal Uragan. I'd still like to shoot that Uragan 30. It might be more appropriate for me in the long run because I'm not convinced I need 35 cal yet. Maybe the fun idea of throwing 80 grains around is what I should be thinking about 🤔 But I'd only know if I preferred the Uragan 30 if I shot one. Ugh

Did also get the Wildcat MK3 this year. Love that one and found it at Penchetta.com in stock. Probably about May this year. That's not exactly where some people are thinking about shopping. So I guess look around often. I've read here and very recently personally experienced online that some of the most desirable FX barrel kits to me (700mm 25 or 30) are in and out of stock. So check that out too. I'd like to mention that I'd prefer Fx airguns provided barrel kits with either standard OR heavy liner. Why pay another 100 bucks to get the right liner. Some people are buying the barrel kit for slugs. 

Good luck. Not sure I could wait 6 months! Just lucked out and combined it with a hawks eye. 

ordered mine local first of July, got the call and they said this week. it seams that if you ordered the 22 or 30 it will be a .... while...... The 25 "may" take less time. FX is sending there shipments out to dealers and the dealers don't know what there getting until they get there shipment statement. What is FX thinking? So while waiting, I was able to get the 22 heavy barrel, barrel tuner, and other add on's thinking that that would also be hit and miss. I wonder how many orders were canceled over the supply problem. LOL. they probably have the same problem as the rest, lack of materials, lack of employees, and lack of equipment for ramping up production..