• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX fx impact m3 700mm .22 tune

a simple pellet gun isn't complicated where you need to recalibrate everytime you fire at a target. next you will ask someone to move the target so you can hit it??
I feel like I'm conversing with a person with an agenda who makes no sense. Your response is childish at best. Some people have discussions, others just make snide comments that add nothing to the forum........it's clear which one you are........

hey all , wondering if anyone has a tune for the H&N slug hp 30grain please wondering what velocity's people are getting ?? going to use them for rabbits.

and thinking about using the jsb hades .22 in 15.89grain also looking for tune and velocity for them Aswell please

thanks a lot I'm super new to pcp air rifles if you cant tell ha-ha :)
I just ordered some Hades yesterday. I've never used them but will post my thoughts after I try them.

your m3 has every adjustment he listed.

a first reg, a second reg,
a valve adjuster (the small black knob between the bottle and barrel)
a macro (the power wheel numbered to 16)
and a micro (the horizontal knob directly under the words "quick tune system"

but imo the settings he listed are way too hot for a .22 with 700mm.

also,
the settings listed dont mesh in my head,

only 3.5 on the hammer seems like a pretty light hammer strike for 130bar on the second reg,
so i would say its not an actual "tune"
and more of a guess.

for instance,
my m3 .25 500mm
tuned with 34gn jsb king heavies at 870fps
my second reg was about 115bar
and hammer ended up around 3.75 after tuning to a balanced state.

and since getting my uragan 2,

i have retuned it with jts dead center 25.3gn pellets at 880fps,
second reg at 95bar,
hammer at 3.0.

and with your 700mm barrel you would see a big jump in velocity over my 500mm barrel.
My tune is most definitely not a guess, I've adjusted everything until I was getting dime sized groups at 50 yards with H&N 30gr HP II's @ 990...here is a link to show you the result of this tune. I've tried a staggering amount of different settings, and this one I am now has achieved System balance, an ES of 6, and the tightest groups I've ever shot at 50 yards. You must not be a slug shooter lol...

Reactions: Moses888
My tune is most definitely not a guess, I've adjusted everything until I was getting dime sized groups at 50 yards with H&N 30gr HP II's @ 990...here is a link to show you the result of this tune. I've tried a staggering amount of different settings, and this one I am now has achieved System balance, an ES of 6, and the tightest groups I've ever shot at 50 yards. You must not be a slug shooter lol...

sorry,didnt mean it that way.

that was said before you said heavy hammer/upgrades,
i was,in all my foolishness,thinking "stock" gun.

Aw lol, gotcha. On a brighter note. How is the accuracy on your m3? Is it a laser? And, what are you shooting? Jsb kings?

oh yes,
absolutely pinpoint accuracy with pellets,
a whole mag inside a dime is very doable on a windless day.

slugs have been.....meh.
my particular liner just doesnt like them as well as pellets.
tried many many slug brands/styles/weights,
but they just didnt deliver the precision i wanted.

been running 34gn king heavies at 900,
twas a complete pigeon sledgehammer!!

but since i got my uragan 2 and it loves slugs,
i retuned the impact to run 25gn jts dead center pellets at 880,
so as to not punch through the silo/barn roofs so easily,and it just stacks them.

the pigeons sit in the silo openings and mock me because they somehow know i won't shoot at them there lol
now they have nowhere to hide hahaha

at the farm i do the majority of my pesting at,
most of my shots are between 48-84yds,
with some past 100.

Reactions: Milf Dots
oh yes,
absolutely pinpoint accuracy with pellets,
a whole mag inside a dime is very doable on a windless day.

slugs have been.....meh.
my particular liner just doesnt like them as well as pellets.
tried many many slug brands/styles/weights,
but they just didnt deliver the precision i wanted.

been running 34gn king heavies at 900,
twas a complete pigeon sledgehammer!!

but since i got my uragan 2 and it loves slugs,
i retuned the impact to run 25gn jts dead center pellets at 880,
so as to not punch through the silo/barn roofs so easily,and it just stacks them.

the pigeons sit in the silo openings and mock me because they somehow know i won't shoot at them there lol
now they have nowhere to hide hahaha

at the farm i do the majority of my pesting at,
most of my shots are between 48-84yds,
with some past 100.
Hell yea! Haha, it's so satisfying taking a good clean shot, and watching them go straight down! =D

Reactions: Moses888
hey mate how did you go im still looking for a tune for mine atm
Well, I have a great tune already and the Impulse Air slugs shoot great at the same tune as my JSB pellets. I don't want to mess with the tune but after testing the slugs I figured why not put a couple shots through it with the Hades............
The Hades are much lighter and with the current settings, including the macro at 13 they shot surprisingly decent at a whopping 1050 fps.......but sounded like a 30-06! Turning the macro down to 1 dropped the speed to 950. This tightened the groups up a bit but nowhere near as good as my JSB 25 grain pellets or the AI slugs. I have faith that I could easily get them to group great but don't want to make the needed changes to the M3 to get them there.

Well, I have a great tune already and the Impulse Air slugs shoot great at the same tune as my JSB pellets. I don't want to mess with the tune but after testing the slugs I figured why not put a couple shots through it with the Hades............
The Hades are much lighter and with the current settings, including the macro at 13 they shot surprisingly decent at a whopping 1050 fps.......but sounded like a 30-06! Turning the macro down to 1 dropped the speed to 950. This tightened the groups up a bit but nowhere near as good as my JSB 25 grain pellets or the AI slugs. I have faith that I could easily get them to group great but don't want to make the needed changes to the M3 to get them there.
do you mind me asking what tune you were running please ? out of curiosity (y)

Second reg is 108, micro at 4. valve 9.4 mm is what my tune is and what shot the Hades at 1050 fps.
Turning the macro down to 1 got the micro under three and was still way too fast.
Don't worry about the macro wheel when tuning......what really counts with hammer spring is the micro since when you move the macro the micro moves with it. So as an example if I start out with macro at 8 and micro at 3.5 while you start with macro at 8 and micro at 4 we would have different numbers on the micro compared to our macro.
If you want to shoot the Hades I'd think 900 and under fps with a good hammer spring/valve tune.

I didn't test it a ton, but for 22 cal. Hades, I found the stock factory settings for my non-Power Block 700mm M3 were really good.
Valve out about 5 1/2 lines or .440” out
First reg 165 bar
second reg 70 bar
macro 16
micro 2
Barrel twist rate 1:24
pellet port
with this I got a 5 shot group at 17 yards indoors that looked like one shot. I don't recall the velocity but probably around 900. You'd probably get 150 shots out of a tune like that.