FX Impact M3 .35 Slug Length

I just purchased a STX 800mm slug barrel kit for my Impact. I am looking for the depth of the rotary magazine to determine the heaviest slug to purchase and still get the cover back on. I have tried my micrometer probe but I don’t trust it, anywhere between .448 to .466 depending on how I hold it. I am leaning toward solid slugs. I appreciate any help.

Last edited:
Reactions: budfarkus
Welcome Chris...nice to see you on AGN. I do follow what your asking about. While I don't know the answer exactly im sure someone will offer insight. Im aware of the obvious..fx hybrid .35 fitting-functioning flawlessly. I can assume your asking as your looking to push the limits in length-weight ratio that will fit and cycle the 35cal magazine of the M3 .
Regards
Bud

I can answer my own question now. John from ProSlugs got back to me today, very nice gentleman. I was curious if his 109g. Striker would work in the rotary magazine vs the Terminators at 80g. and they will fit. As for the length question I was asking, the Striker comes in at 0.450 and I would imagine that will about max out the magazine. I hope this info can help other and thank you for all the interest.
Chris

Last edited: