Fx impact m3 .30 dope

Hello guys ,
Sooo I'm having a dumb issue with dope and zeroing. So my impact is shooting 44.75 jsb pellets @865fps from utah air when they tuned it. I zero at 50yrds and try to type in dope on chairgun or anywhere else it says 100 yards will be 13.25 moa or whatever and the actual 100yrds on scope is showing 11moa. am I doing something wrong on dope or what's going on here ? I have 90moa available on my turret and it's useless cause I don't know what I'm doing lol. Can someone help me out with a dope table maybe ?

Reactions: .20calguy
First thing is it doesn’t matter what speed your gun was shooting at Utah airguns. It only matters how fast it is shooting at present time. Temperature elevation some wear on parts. You may be shooting way slower or even fast right now. You need your own present fps readings.

Second thing is that if you are even a quarter to half inch high at 50yds and you call it zero you will be inches higher at 100yds than the calculations say you should be.

Reactions: .20calguy
First thing is it doesn’t matter what speed your gun was shooting at Utah airguns. It only matters how fast it is shooting at present time. Temperature elevation some wear on parts. You may be shooting way slower or even fast right now. You need your own present fps readings.

Second thing is that if you are even a quarter to half inch high at 50yds and you call it zero you will be inches higher at 100yds than the calculations say you should be.
Agreed on the speed. Utah Airguns set mine to 890 fps .30 cal 44.75 JSB. My average speed is 879 fps here in Louisiana.

Second thing is that 1/4" at 50 yards is 1/2 inch at 100. So any amount that he is off at 50 yards will be doubled at 100.