• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Barrels FX Impact M3 .25 cal 800mm barrel kit w/custom moderated shroud + magazine + pellet/pin probe + Superior Slug liner (final SOLD price drop)

Classified Status
SOLD

Maizen

Oct 10, 2018
California, United States
Everything you need ready to go for an affordable price (not $400 as retail). Additionally, I am including a side shot magazine and pin+pellet probe for your convenience. A few marks on the barrel, but the price more than makes up for it. The shroud has baffles inside; it’s an integrated moderator. Liner is a Superior Heavy 1:18 and like new.

I have heard great results from 38 grain H&Ns, NSAs, and 37 grain Zans…on par with .22 or even better. Steve Brew has had amazing shots with his .25 cal Punisher a.k.a. Impact M3 (200-350 yards) on rabbits. He’s got a superb setup.

Reason for selling is that I have no use for .25 cal as I am shooting slugs in .22 cal around 30 grains or less.

SOLD shipped TYD

IMG_0093.jpeg

IMG_0092.jpeg

IMG_0094.jpeg

IMG_0096.jpeg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashiii