• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX FX Impact M3 .22 WOW!

I recently received my new Impact M3 from Allen Z… he set it up with a Helix scope and a full-barrel moderator which is his design (700mm). He did a fantastic ballistic tune and set my scope up with yardage marks on his custom turret cap.
I’m 79 and don’t have an understanding of all the tuning adjustments so I paid a true PCP expert to do it. Wow! It’s deadly and mouse fart silent. He’s the man if you want precision. Thank you Allen for your work.
Doc

There’s a huge accuracy difference between shooting an “out of the box” Impact M3 from your retailer and what you get when you pay a pro like Allen Z.
You won’t get this from the factory:
10 shots - 75 yards

88C4531B-FEE0-4F0A-9E86-71B4F14C83AA.jpeg

At my age (79), I have to admit that my patience levels are very challenged. Many learning curves are hard for me. I worked my whole life to be able to afford such luxuries as a new Impact and to pay someone to set it up is all part of the expense. I’m thankful that I can enjoy my new toy at this stage of life.

Do not fiddle with it. Don’t bump it. Don’t scour the internet looking for crap to do to it. Don’t go looking for issues where they don’t exist because of something you read or hear. Enjoy it while it lasts. If you get a leak or something internally comes loose, the whole Alan process has to start over again. So treat it like a new girlfriend and hopefully it will give you a good time frame of that kind of performance. Hopefully we won’t see you posting about an issue for a long time.

Do not fiddle with it. Don’t bump it. Don’t scour the internet looking for crap to do to it. Don’t go looking for issues where they don’t exist because of something you read or hear. Enjoy it while it lasts. If you get a leak or something internally comes loose, the whole Alan process has to start over again. So treat it like a new girlfriend and hopefully it will give you a good time frame of that kind of performance. Hopefully we won’t see you posting about an issue for a long time.
Copy that!

Smooth twist X
Superior A barrel
JSB .22 18.13gr
906 Velocity
Additional settings:
Regulator 1: 170
Regulator 2: 80
Front valve: 3+ .406
Macro Adjuster: 14
Micro Adjuster: 2.8
Hope that’s helpful for all!
No way, need more info-
Color
Adjustable cheek rest?
480 or 580 bottle?
Sling studs added?
Angled or zero degree grip?

Ok, now we’re on to something

At my age (79), I have to admit that my patience levels are very challenged. Many learning curves are hard for me. I worked my whole life to be able to afford such luxuries as a new Impact and to pay someone to set it up is all part of the expense. I’m thankful that I can enjoy my new toy at this stage of life.
Good for you! AZ does excellent work and now you have his “dial of death” setup!
He’s told me how meticulous he is when setting up a rifle and scope like that.
What a sweet ten shot group!

Smooth twist X
Superior A barrel
JSB .22 18.13gr
906 Velocity
Additional settings:
Regulator 1: 170
Regulator 2: 80
Front valve: 3+ .406
Macro Adjuster: 14
Micro Adjuster: 2.8
Hope that’s helpful for all!
Good for you! AZ does excellent work and now you have his “dial of death” setup!
He’s told me how meticulous he is when setting up a rifle and scope like that.
What a sweet ten shot group!
And that’s why one has to be considerate. He is very busy and perfection comes at a cost of both dollars and time.

Last edited:
Reactions: mubhaur