Fx impact m3 .177 fpe question

Standard .22 is 14gr. Jsb 18.1gr in .22 cal is called heavy kings. So why would someone want to use a 21gr in .117? o_O whats next. 34gr .177? Lol

Some countries only allow .177

in my country you need a permit from the police and a gunsafe. Everytime i buy .22 pellets or higher i will need to send firearm documents to the customs

no regulation on .177

I expect the M3 will make some pretty good power in .177 for sure, if you have the barrel length to do it. I've gotten my maverick with a non-FX barrel (machined at about 25" or 635mm) over 50 fpe pretty easily. I think it topped out a little over 1000 fps with with 24 grain Griffin slugs. I'll also note that was with Huma extra high pressure regs in the gun. I can't speak on the M3 magazines, but the Maverick magazine holds 23 grain .177 slugs easily, but will hold 24 grain with very minor modifications. It holds the 24 grain with no modifications, but they don't always cycle. They are right on the limit of being too long, but some minor dremel or sandpaper work will make them cycle just fine.

My Maverick has been modified for power a bit, but the M3 should be able to get very close in power bone stock.

I expect the M3 will make some pretty good power in .177 for sure, if you have the barrel length to do it. I've gotten my maverick with a non-FX barrel (machined at about 25" or 635mm) over 50 fpe pretty easily. I think it topped out a little over 1000 fps with with 24 grain Griffin slugs. I'll also note that was with Huma extra high pressure regs in the gun. I can't speak on the M3 magazines, but the Maverick magazine holds 23 grain .177 slugs easily, but will hold 24 grain with very minor modifications. It holds the 24 grain with no modifications, but they don't always cycle. They are right on the limit of being too long, but some minor dremel or sandpaper work will make them cycle just fine.

My Maverick has been modified for power a bit, but the M3 should be able to get very close in power bone stock.

What reg setting with the huma reg? I am worried that too high and i might break the valve seat

That was with my first reg at 200 bar and my second at 175-180 bar. I believe the M3 has a better flowing valve, and probably more heavily built than the one in the Maverick. I haven't had any issues with my valve, and I regularly run my gun at 170 bar on the second reg. I also have a heavier than factory hammer weight, so if one was going to break, I'd think I would have broken mine by now. I haven't been easy on my gun at all, because I've been pushing the limits on power in every caliber. Most of the time my reg is at 155-160 bar, and the gun is perfectly happy at that level. The M3 will handle it just fine too. I'm sure the M3 will make all the power you want at 160 bar,