fx impact LW barrel?

hey @CBuasri I'm looking for a .22 LW barrel, can you give me more details on that?
What are you looking to do and what gun?

I've installed .22 and .25 in my impacts.
Just bought a .177 off a member of AGN and it arrived 2 days ago and will be milling it down to try on my Impact.
These are blank barrels at the LW website.
I would get the polygonal barrel without the choke to shoot pellets or slugs. They have a weird 17.7 twistrate. The length is roughly 580-600mm in length at roughly 150-70$ without any shipping. There was a post on me buy some 800mm .22cal roughly 280-300$ each include special setup fee and shipping ,with a minimum of 10pcs and I could only get 4-5 guys to help out on the minimum order, so I decided to not fall through since I was going to get stuck with 5 of them.
I will also be trying out a .223 AR barrel and milling it down to see how they perform.
The fx mag should be OK to load them up on.
I'll have to make a new slug probe and slightly open up the brass transfer port a bit to allow the .bigger slug.
I'll see if they have a 1:12 twist rate barrel.
With that being said I'll have to run it hot 1050-1100 in order to make use of the faster twist rate.
With the stiffer barrel as one unit, the POI was minimum compare to the fx tension system. There is a you tuber that I cut down his .22cal to roughly 380mm that he wanted for a subcompact squirrel gun "Hmong Ozark Airgun" I met him 2 years ago and usually go hunting with him on his channel..

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Airgun Al
Hello Guys, Thankyou for the reply,

What are you looking to do and what gun?

I've installed .22 and .25 in my impacts.
Just bought a .177 off a member of AGN and it arrived 2 days ago and will be milling it down to try on my Impact.
These are blank barrels at the LW website.
I would get the polygonal barrel without the choke to shoot pellets or slugs. They have a weird 17.7 twistrate. The length is roughly 580-600mm in length at roughly 150-70$ without any shipping. There was a post on me buy some 800mm .22cal roughly 280-300$ each include special setup fee and shipping ,with a minimum of 10pcs and I could only get 4-5 guys to help out on the minimum order, so I decided to not fall through since I was going to get stuck with 5 of them.
I will also be trying out a .223 AR barrel and milling it down to see how they perform.
The fx mag should be OK to load them up on.
I'll have to make a new slug probe and slightly open up the brass transfer port a bit to allow the .bigger slug.
I'll see if they have a 1:12 twist rate barrel.
With that being said I'll have to run it hot 1050-1100 in order to make use of the faster twist rate.
With the stiffer barrel as one unit, the POI was minimum compare to the fx tension system. There is a you tuber that I cut down his .22cal to roughly 380mm that he wanted for a subcompact squirrel gun "Hmong Ozark Airgun" I met him 2 years ago and usually go hunting with him on his channel..

Hope this helps.

I have a .22 Impact M3, that came with a 700mm Superior Heavy Liner, and I want it to shoot Benchrest 50 yards and farther, I don´t intend on taking it out for hunting or field target.

I already tested 3 pellets, btwen 16 ~ 21 Grains and 3 Slugs btween 18 ~ 30 grains with no luck on a group (running 880 ~ 1020 fps) I also know that the Suyperior heavy Liner is idealy for heavier slugs, but as I live in Brazil... we got a shortage of options.

Facing this dificulty, I started to consider replacing the Superior Heavy for the Superior STD Liner, and then searching a little deeper, I discovered about the tests and the possibility of diferent barels.

As originaly my barrel is a 700 mm, so I am looking for one with the same lenth. (primeraly).

Thank you guys

...I already tested 3 pellets, btwen 16 ~ 21 Grains and 3 Slugs btween 18 ~ 30 grains with no luck on a group (running 880 ~ 1020 fps) I also know that the Suyperior heavy Liner is idealy for heavier slugs, but as I live in Brazil... we got a shortage of options....
You may have issue in your tunes, try that first. Eliminate the excess air that makes a blow by at the muzzle. Shortest possible Dwell and high Reg....

Reactions: qball
You may have issue in your tunes, try that first. Eliminate the excess air that makes a blow by at the muzzle. Shortest possible Dwell and high Reg....
Hey @bigHUN Thanks for the advice, but my english couldn´t get your last frase, what do you mean by " Shortest Dwell and High Reg"?

what is a Dwell? and the reg you refer is the second regulator? to run it at a high pressure?

Hey @bigHUN Thanks for the advice, but my english couldn´t get your last frase, what do you mean by " Shortest Dwell and High Reg"?

what is a Dwell? and the reg you refer is the second regulator? to run it at a high pressure?
I believe “dwell” is ”how long” the valve is opened at the hammer strike…

I'll make another one after the. .177 barrel since a few buddies might want one aswell.
II'll let you know when it's done.
Not sure how much or how long it would ship to Brazil. I've never ship anything outside of the lower US states.
Always had stuff ship here but never export out of US soils.
Had a guy awhile back that wanted me to make him some special slugs to shoot out of hiis gun somewhere in South America since I make my own slugs(somewhere in AGN) I've got a post on my slug making.
I mostly hunt small game and use my own fx style hybrid and sometimes go to bigger game with an arrow setup to shoot out of my impact.
I've got alot of time and $ invested in this hobby of airgun.
My buddy is a dealer for FX and multiple vendors with products with Airguns and sometimes get spoil about getting them first hand.

PM me if I can be of any use.

Cheers,

I believe “dwell” is ”how long” the valve is opened at the hammer strike…
Ok @L.Leon , Understood, I will try that for sure.

I'll make another one after the. .177 barrel since a few buddies might want one aswell.
II'll let you know when it's done.
Not sure how much or how long it would ship to Brazil. I've never ship anything outside of the lower US states.
Always had stuff ship here but never export out of US soils.
Had a guy awhile back that wanted me to make him some special slugs to shoot out of hiis gun somewhere in South America since I make my own slugs(somewhere in AGN) I've got a post on my slug making.
I mostly hunt small game and use my own fx style hybrid and sometimes go to bigger game with an arrow setup to shoot out of my impact.
I've got alot of time and $ invested in this hobby of airgun.
My buddy is a dealer for FX and multiple vendors with products with Airguns and sometimes get spoil about getting them first hand.

PM me if I can be of any use.

Cheers,
Thanks @CBuasri for the replay, I can´t send you a PM becouse I am new to the forum, but for the shipping, at the bigning of next mounth I will be in Florida, than we can arrange something, please send me a PM to start a conversation.

Thank ou Guys,