Fx impact just arrived!! Quality control poor!!

I would rather it didn't stick out, but it is no big deal,.....better than trying to find/buy another case that size and having to cut new foam inserts. I don't have to take it anywhere, since I live on a 25 acre ranch surrounded on 3 sides by a nature preserve. BTW, last year I invited the local San Diego field target club members to use my place and they have set up a course which gets used nearly every week for practice. Anyone on this board who lives near by, is welcome to join us. The guys recently started holding occasional weekend matches here. The more the merrier. I personally am not into FT, but I enjoy the company,

great, I just boxed up my Impact barrel, after talking to AOA It ships out to them for inspection tomorrow. I am sending a couple 5 shot group targets at 100 yards, because I know they will not check it at that range. With both the turrets maxed out on the scope, it is still 8 inches low and just barely enough windage to get on target center without any wind.
Best 5 shot group was about 3 inches shooting straight into the wind. Not terrible, but I expect better from that gun.