• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

fx impact huma reg.

Mine works perfectly (extra high pressure version). When you install it you should be able to turn the screwdriver with your thumb and two fingers. If you encounter more resistance, back it out and be sure everything is straight. You need to have silicone grease on hand and a few 4 x 1.5 o-rings in case you damage the one on the piston.

Where did you get it? Was it a direct order from Huma in the Netherlands? If so, how long did it take to receive it? If not, were you able to order it from within the US?

When you say it works perfectly, I assume it does not creep up (I have regulator creep with my factory regulator)? The extra high pressure version is working in the higher pressures for you without any adverse affects like blowing past o-rings after the regulator? What cal are you shooting with it? What is your standard use reg pressure set to? Is it rock-solid there?

I am about to pull the trigger on one of these, and since I'm shooting .30 cal at 145 bar right now for about 855-860 fps, I was thinking of going with the extra high pressure version as well, vs the standard factory equivelent range.

Mine works perfectly (extra high pressure version). When you install it you should be able to turn the screwdriver with your thumb and two fingers. If you encounter more resistance, back it out and be sure everything is straight. You need to have silicone grease on hand and a few 4 x 1.5 o-rings in case you damage the one on the piston.

Where did you get it? Was it a direct order from Huma in the Netherlands? If so, how long did it take to receive it? If not, were you able to order it from within the US?

When you say it works perfectly, I assume it does not creep up (I have regulator creep with my factory regulator)? The extra high pressure version is working in the higher pressures for you without any adverse affects like blowing past o-rings after the regulator? What cal are you shooting with it? What is your standard use reg pressure set to? Is it rock-solid there?

I am about to pull the trigger on one of these, and since I'm shooting .30 cal at 145 bar right now for about 855-860 fps, I was thinking of going with the extra high pressure version as well, vs the standard factory equivelent range.

Direct from Huma, ordered 10-14-18 and received it 10-29-18. I've left it at 150 bar for the last week and it's rock solid with zero creep. I'll probably end up between 140 and 145 since The valve can't open enough above 150, there isn't enough hammer spring or hammer weight. I had a little problem when I first installed the Huma but I figured it out and Huma has updated their instructions from my feedback. More here https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/huma-regulator-leak-on-my-impact/

i have a question. i'm going with the standard power and the diagram looks like they double stack the belville washers? they also say you may need to use 2 bv washers from the original washers [fx] if it dont seal good I have the longer 16mm reg. but they dont say weather you should use the end black washers or any of them. does it matter?

I was the one who worked out the problem and gave Huma the solution. The problem is that the guns that came with a 16mm piston let the Huma piston too far out of it's bore in the receiver. If it blows the 4 x 1.5 o-ring on the big end of the Huma piston just add a pair of washers from your FX reg where the arrow is in the picture, following the same pattern. I have the extra high pressure setup but my pressure adjusts perfectly from 100 bar on up.

1542735979_9066823365bf4486b7545a6.04433853_Huma Reg.jpg