Fx impact fully moded

Absolutely great ideas Edosan! Love the modifications to your Impact! Guys will be shipping their Impacts to you for mods very soon because Ernest is backed up until Christmas of 2025 already! Here is a cold Escudo just for you! 
1f37a.svg

Great idea!!! I do the row, first place for mi 😂😂😂😂😂

@scotaty just a bit 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxzgQvMBtw1/?igshid=p1acb0elpa86

@ridinlou my range club in Chile I don't go often since I have my own and hate 308 powders (make me jump ever time) 😁

@chuck thanks! I am more a Corona type of guy tho 🤣

@fcastro don't remember probably around 20 to 30 more fps than with a normal 20cc (confirmed volume) valvetube/plenum

@spray1mark yeah total madness 😜 but for me is perfect. JK 😁, it may look that way but no, is fine. Lowering is quite easy.

Note: no one touches my guns but me and yes, I have been helping some friends to power up 

Hey Eduardo, I like the fact that your Impact looks like a sleeper...most people would look at her and not have any idea of the cool modifications you have done. Kind of like Bond....James Bond! 😆 Anyway I would like to know what happens when you shoot the JSB 50 grain pellets...because they should shoot about 30 ft/s slower than the 44.75, like say around 940 ft/s...which would be 98 ft lbs energy with the 50 grainers versus 94 ft lbs energy you are getting with the 44.75 grainers. At this point you should not even need to shoot slugs unless you were trying to go for long distance shots...but out to 80-100 yards the 44.75 & 50 grain pellets should work fine. By the way, I am interested to know if the 50 grainers are more accurate than the 44.75 for you at 100 yards, or if it is the other way around.

All the best, Chuck

@jorgemac Gracias Jorge! no te he visto por la capital! jajaa abrazo

@kyle4puh56 thanks man! ;)

@chuck jajaja can you be more specific please...what generation of Bond's are you talking about ... jajaja :) 😂

By the way Chuck!!! I use the Hatsan Vortex Magic Beans! jajajaja 50gn is not bad, but not as good as 44.7gn those are submoa and the 50gn are moa+ also I try the Beast on 0.22 (34gn pellet) @ high speed out of the slug liner (around 930 fps), and those are terrible 1 good 1 whooble / spiral . Saddly Slugs are not aloud on benchrest, I will use them for sure...but the 0.30 44.7gn are really accurate, like them a lot.