Tuning FX Impact - free floating hammer no more?

Yeah I can just get free floating hammer with my huma weight I'm almost maxed out with what I could adjust with the hammer screw on mk2 and put my power wheel on max I went where it would just cock and back it off a 1/4 turn them I adjusted my power wheel down to one and it is in free float before it hits not preloaded against the c1 M3 spring for the 720 pp is longer than my mk2 spring but on one on power wheel and hammer in free flight at 110 bar on the reg I can't get under 920 with 34 gr mk2 pellets unless I limit the valve some get a heavier spring and shorten it so the hammer free flights to the c1 many people have taken this route in other guns and works well

Mine is still free floating with 15g tungsten weight. When you shake the gun does it make that click sound in the trigger block where the hammer weight is? It only needs about 1mm of gap to be free floating, in fact you don't want too much "free flight" where friction and gravity(when shooting up and down) would cause inconsistency in hammer strike force.

I noticed the exact same thing a while back. I also have the huma spring and tungsten hammer weight with its fat collar in my 800mm 0.22 M3. Even before installing the huma spring, anything approaching the needed hst for 40gr slugs above 950 loses the free floating nature of the hammer. Funny enough I installed the huma spring to try and get the free floating element back by installing a stiffer spring, initially not realizing the increased length would just cancel any gains out.
Where I live I have zero idea where I'd source an even stiffer, but shorter spring. Time to start searching I guess