• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx Impact Fix & Mods for more FPS / FPE

So like this? --> see picture

1568216798_16040200525d7916de2b4607.31058249_hammer big.jpg

And I just received the tracking number for the 2 sets, thanks !

Interesting situation here with plenum.

After putting everything back on the gun and double checking I screw the bottle. It took almost two seconds to fill big plenum and everything look fine. Then I tried to put barrel in and it would not get into rear block. It was misaligned for about 0,5mm maybe little less. I then took bottle off a gun, depressurized the gun, plenum also and everything was fine. The barrel was moving in and out of the rear block easy like it should. It is easy to align the barrel of a plenum with front and rear part, valve housing freely spins and front part can be screwed just enough to be flush with the body of plenum and in line with the front main block of a gun. Now with the barrel in the gun and with the pressure in the system I can hardly take out the barrel, even to rotate it is hard. 

So to summarize, without pressure in the gun everything is perfect, with pressure the barrel is almost locked, hard or no spin, no taking out without big force. I know about the notch in barrel inlet off course, i can hardly pull straight 3mm barrel out past it.

Interesting situation here with plenum.

After putting everything back on the gun and double checking I screw the bottle. It took almost two seconds to fill big plenum and everything look fine. Then I tried to put barrel in and it would not get into rear block. It was misaligned for about 0,5mm maybe little less. I then took bottle off a gun, depressurized the gun, plenum also and everything was fine. The barrel was moving in and out of the rear block easy like it should. It is easy to align the barrel of a plenum with front and rear part, valve housing freely spins and front part can be screwed just enough to be flush with the body of plenum and in line with the front main block of a gun. Now with the barrel in the gun and with the pressure in the system I can hardly take out the barrel, even to rotate it is hard. 

So to summarize, without pressure in the gun everything is perfect, with pressure the barrel is almost locked, hard or no spin, no taking out without big force. I know about the notch in barrel inlet off course, i can hardly pull straight 3mm barrel out past it.

great freedom is in the posterior part of the plein-air.

There is solution I think. In consultation with Michal, if there is problem with barrel taking in and out, small adapter for valve housing should be sanded 0,1 to 0,3 mm maximum from side to rear block and that will reduce overall length of plenum-valve housing combo. That ONLY if such problem exist.

Sand from this side of the adapter marked in picture:

1568232995_9206807595d795623507274.91697010_mod plenum.jpg

There is solution I think. In consultation with Michal, if there is problem with barrel taking in and out, small adapter for valve housing should be sanded 0,1 to 0,3 mm maximum from side to rear block and that will reduce overall length of plenum-valve housing combo. That ONLY if such problem exist.

Sand from this side of the adapter marked in picture:

1568232995_9206807595d795623507274.91697010_mod plenum.jpg

I don't think it will help.

Lot of work today, have no time to play with gun but took some pictures.

One is with pressure 110 bar and the tip of a barrel at point of entrance at the rear block.

1568320380_14620340725d7aab7cc224d3.05743694_02 plenum WITH pressure 1 resize img.jpg

Second in same position but without pressure in the gun.

1568320393_9447265615d7aab8969e684.22586031_01 plenum NO pressure resize img.jpg

Third was hard to take, but there is little curvature in long main aluminum guiding plate that result in less than 1mm offset at the rear block where barrel is inserted.

1568320407_1171196475d7aab9788c3f8.05091068_03 slight curve in main alu rod resize img.jpg

Depressurized the gun, going on weekend, will try to fix her on Sunday evening.

I wanted to see if it would fit and clear everything lol. Got the house to myself for a bit here and got 82fpe with eunjin (925/926) and 880 with 47.7gr cast. Next time im feeling adventurous ill have a closer look but it seemed like i have the one piece vh with the valve seat milled in. If not i have a 6.5mm vs and a hammerweight to go in yet. Only mild porting on the tp nothing on the probe as of yet. 148bar reg.

I wanted to see if it would fit and clear everything lol. Got the house to myself for a bit here and got 82fpe with eunjin (925/926) and 880 with 47.7gr cast. Next time im feeling adventurous ill have a closer look but it seemed like i have the one piece vh with the valve seat milled in. If not i have a 6.5mm vs and a hammerweight to go in yet. Only mild porting on the tp nothing on the probe as of yet. 148bar reg.

Not too shabby. I bet the hammer weight would open it up some more. I haven't even taken my MKII over 130 and small change yet with the plenum and weight. Which barrel are you running? My first (of 4) TJ barrels arrives Tuesday, 30" .30.. all that I have for ammo is 50.15gr JSBs and the 47 & 50gr NSAs 😭 

Not too shabby. I bet the hammer weight would open it up some more. I haven't even taken my MKII over 130 and small change yet with the plenum and weight. Which barrel are you running? My first (of 4) TJ barrels arrives Tuesday, 30" .30.. all that I have for ammo is 50.15gr JSBs and the 47 & 50gr NSAs
1f62d.svg

So far i have the 700mm slug in .25 and the A pellet liner. I basically only use the slug liner currently, but patiently waiting for the 700mm .22 cal to get to Canada with slug liner also. Should be pretty nasty in .22 as well. I'll experiment with lower reg pressures and see what happens. Those numbers are .25 cal just to clarify.

I also have the .25 600mm A and B that i use in the Boss. But usually have it setup in .22 with the unchoked LW poly.