Fx Impact Fix & Mods for more FPS / FPE

My MK-II is an earlier version. What is different in the latest MK-II Impact?

The valve seat was a 5.5mm separate part at first. Later they cut the valve seat directly into the valve housing for added strength and increased the opening to 6.5mm.

6.35mm not 6.5mm according to FX USA I have not measured but I trust ER word

Ive been following this thread lately and really appreciate all that everyone has done but the fact that you share with all of us says a lot about the people sharing their results. I was interested in ordering a plenum from Michal. I just wanted to make sure that <span class="gI"><span data-hovercard-id="[email protected]" data-hovercard-owner-id="123" email="[email protected]">[email protected]</span></span> was the best way to get in contact with him. Just wasnt sure if he had a place to go to order from. Thanks again.

Any news regarding the new plenum

The one that replace the orignal tube 

with bigger diameter ?

I ordered one from him. He quoted a price of $100usd for the part + $40 for Fedex shipping and he gave me a date that it would ship.

He shipped over a week late and used some crazy shipping service that I have no experience with. He says the shipping service delivers to Fedex but Fedex says the number is invalid. Tracking showed it moved in Poland some but after a week it is still in Poland at customs service. Many other forum members ordered so they may have more information or better luck. The guy says he will send me a Fedex tracking number when he gets it. Until then I'm left in the dark.

EDIT: I found that the closest Fedex office is more than 1 hour from his shop so maybe I'm just an impatient ass. I'm sure the man is doing the best he can so I'll shut up and wait.

with bigger diameter ?

I ordered one from him. He quoted a price of $100usd for the part + $40 for Fedex shipping and he gave me a date that it would ship.

He shipped over a week late and used some crazy shipping service that I have no experience with. He says the shipping service delivers to Fedex but Fedex says the number is invalid. Tracking showed it moved in Poland some but after a week it is still in Poland at customs service. Many other forum members ordered so they may have more information or better luck. The guy says he will send me a Fedex tracking number when he gets it. Until then I'm left in the dark.

EDIT: I found that the closest Fedex office is more than 1 hour from his shop so maybe I'm just an impatient ass. I'm sure the man is doing the best he can so I'll shut up and wait.

Mine is not yet shipped. I'm so excited and it's killing me. 

with bigger diameter ?

Hope you get urs soon keep us posted 

Did you guys just email him to place an order? On another note do any of you more tech savvy people know why my posts are not shown as I write them and some parts do not appear. It only happens on this forum. I am sure I have messed up a setting or something. It usually re-formats my posts or just parts of them. Thanks

We emailed him. What platform are you using to post? PC, mobile... ?

I received a very friendly reply yesterday from Michal. He has a HUGE amount of orders & work. He also told me to go to his facebook page instead of his website, coz it’s not up to date.

Orders placed now, will be ready @ the second half of October. He does a lot more than making plenums for an impact. So don’t start to worry yet.

Cheers.

Did you guys just email him to place an order? On another note do any of you more tech savvy people know why my posts are not shown as I write them and some parts do not appear. It only happens on this forum. I am sure I have messed up a setting or something. It usually re-formats my posts or just parts of them. Thanks

We emailed him. What platform are you using to post? PC, mobile... ?

Right now on my phone but almost always on a pc. 

Right now on my phone but almost always on a pc.

I got several gmail accounts, and for unknown reason I didn’t get an answer with one of them. And i always send them from an ipad. Just one difference: the first one i used comes in his inbox with my nickname. The other with my real name, and I received a reply a few hours after I mailed Michal.

Try a PM on his FB page :airguntuning.pl.

Cheers.

I just placed my order yesterday. I sure hope this doesn’t end up being one of those warning threads .

I got a Fedex shipping notification that mine will be delivered Wednesday. I'm a happy camper now.
1568056312_7772864285d76a3f827d4f0.85271464_guitar[1].gif
1568056349_19851458295d76a41d9eb258.88577514_rockout[1].gif