• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

FX Impact external regulated air chamber options?

Greetings,

I've modified everything I can inside my Impact, but I'm not yet at my goal velocity. The plan is to be able to push 30 gr .22 cal slugs to 1050 fps. I started around 820 fps (150 bar), and I'm now at 923 fps (180 bar). The next option I need to try is an external regulated air chamber that would attach to the gauge hole, and Ernest has shown some of those in the past. Actually it would be neat if someone would create a larger tube for the Impact rather than using the external chamber.

What off the shelf (pressure rated) options are there for an chamber that will attach to the gauge hole on the Impact? The ability to still use the regulator gauge would be nice, but not absolutely necessary. If Ernest is listening (and he would never be able to resist this thread <g>), do you have anything available for sale to do this? 

Thanks,

Rusty