• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX IMPACT COVERTING TO LEFT HAND

Ive been studying the FX IMPACT for some time now.
Will be placing a order very soon now. 
I'm looking for two bits of info. 
1st) Does anyone know about getting a new FX SMOOTH BORE TWIST X BARREL in 25 cal. ?
I think that new design would be a great addition to the FX IMPACT setup.
2nd) I have a idea how to covert the cocking system to the left side. 
Has anyone out their tackled this issue already?
It's because I'm left handed, part of the minority race. 👍
I know FX doesn't make one. 
Plus I have a CNC machine shop to make it happen captain.

i havent heard of it being done ,,,,cool idea,,, we lefties are always left out,,,, ,its sour,,,,,you would think FX would understand ,,,,Frederick the guru behind FX is also left handed,,,i was born with ambioplia in my right eye,,,,i throw and bat right and write with my left ,,,shoot left but prefer a right hand action ,,so Utah airgun is sending me a fX Wildcat right action left cheek piece ,,,they told me left handed wildcat are sold their on a regular basis ,good luck on the lefty impact keep posting please pat

Good news for us lefties. You can now buy a delrin cheek piece to cover the right hand butt plate for your cheek.
a1e2ae1b7bb390e8ebe3bd69e00165a5.jpg

I'm left handed and have an Impact and have no problems shooting the gun. I installed a Side Shot Magazine and still have no problem. If you shoot from the bench you have a advantage over a right hander because you don't have to remove your hand from the grip to cock the rifle and shoot. This lets you fire very fast and never have to break your grip.

"eodman"I'm left handed and have an Impact and have no problems shooting the gun. I installed a Side Shot Magazine and still have no problem. If you shoot from the bench you have a advantage over a right hander because you don't have to remove your hand from the grip to cock the rifle and shoot. This lets you fire very fast and never have to break your grip.
Very true, but I have found in the field I prefer left handed action. I do wish more airgun even powder burners would come interchangeable. Good luck with the left handanizing that FX