Fx impact Correction can one hole at 50 again!!

Have you put it through a chrony again to see if your settings are still the same?

I sometimes find that any fine-tuning I did when I first got a new gun will need redoing once the reg has settled in.

With some guns, the hst adjuster moves on it's own after it's been shot a bunch of times. Something tells me you've been doing a bunch of shooting lately and the Impact has more user adjustments than most. 

If you just cleaned the barrel, it might just need some time to settle back in again. 

I would start with anything that's different to before. Then check the most vulnerable parts for damage. 

Edit: 2nd what Zebra said as well. 
How far off is it?
Try again tomorrow before you have your coffee? No not it? Try again tomorrow AFTER you have your coffee? In all seriousness, if at all possible I would look to more of the mechanical side of how your positioning the gun? how hard your gripping the gun? Wind changes? Temp changes? Change of pellets? Different fill pressures? The list goes on but I would look at the interface between you and the gun first. Usually when I don't see the results I want, I get a little agitated and thus my grip and contact with the gun tighten up a bit.

There are several various views on the cleaning of barrels, some go as far as to say that it takes 100+ shots to "reseason" the barrel. I have a CZ barrel in my gun and never has it been cleaned 2000 plus rounds and still dead on if I do my part. But hey if that changes I might be a "cleaner" after that, but I am of the camp, if it ain't broke don't fix it. enough said on my part. I realize the ST is a different style of barrel and thus may call for a different approach on cleaning and maintenance.

Feel free to pop back with what your set up is and any changes and we can discuss more. 

Hope it comes back!

Check your mag. I can't keep a group at 30 yards loading from the mag. Next check your barrel screw and probe screw to make sure they are tight. I notice when my groups start to open up, something came loose. You can clean your barrel, but after 1000 shots mine wasn't worth cleaning. Three dry patches and the fourth was spotless. Definitely clean out your shroud though. It gets real nasty in there.

Hi,

all good sugestion, I have the impact in .22, check barrel locknut, and valve stem under the adjuster screw and the PUR O ring that the hammer slaps against, I swapped the PUR for PTFE, much stronger...

also check the set screw on the power wheel 

while you are in that section, swap out orings, break out the polishing wheel for the dremmell and shine to a mirror finish all friction and contact areas e.g. Hammer, valve stem, hammer housing, the little hole at the back of the gun where the valve stem seats and the little hole where the valve stem goes through the hammer.

use synthetic grease on opposing oring to metal interfaces and take care to not pinch any new or current orings.

i like using eezox on my rifles so I replaced all my orings with viton, I know that eezox doesn't degrade viton, the only rings I have not replaced are the 90 shure in the regulator.

hope that this helps you 

Give the smooth twist section of the barrel a good clean, preferably with a soft brush to dislodge any lead at the start of the smooth twist. Eventual buildup of lead there will damage the head and skirt on the way out.

If possible, push a pellet through and inspect the head and skirt.

Also, you've recently had the loose valve rod issue. After tightening it up, you'll need to re-adjust the valve until you get to same fps as before when it was shooting one hole.

"FunGun"Edit: 2nd what Zebra said as well. 
How far off is it?
Try again tomorrow before you have your coffee? No not it? Try again tomorrow AFTER you have your coffee? In all seriousness, if at all possible I would look to more of the mechanical side of how your positioning the gun? how hard your gripping the gun? Wind changes? Temp changes? Change of pellets? Different fill pressures? The list goes on but I would look at the interface between you and the gun first. Usually when I don't see the results I want, I get a little agitated and thus my grip and contact with the gun tighten up a bit.

There are several various views on the cleaning of barrels, some go as far as to say that it takes 100+ shots to "reseason" the barrel. I have a CZ barrel in my gun and never has it been cleaned 2000 plus rounds and still dead on if I do my part. But hey if that changes I might be a "cleaner" after that, but I am of the camp, if it ain't broke don't fix it. enough said on my part. I realize the ST is a different style of barrel and thus may call for a different approach on cleaning and maintenance.

Feel free to pop back with what your set up is and any changes and we can discuss more. 

Hope it comes back!
Some good tips on what to check. Appreciate it.