• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX IMPACT COMPACT

Got mine few weeks ago. JSBs 18s at 920fps quarter groups at 50 yards, right at 70 shots from a 250 bar fill. Compact pretty light, kinda cold and like a box of knifes to handle but I've always had wood or synthetic stocks...but I'm really digging it.

I snubbed my nose at Impacts in the past as trendy over priced rifles that looked like long goose guns but then this compact? I think I'm hooked and on the Impact bandwagon.

Donald

500mm barrel and 300cc bottle. A standard in .22 would give you more shots and better efficiency.

I think the Compact barrel is shorter than 500mm.

A standard 22 Impact has a 500 barrel and 480cc bottle.

They both have a 500mm barrel, difference is the short fix shroud and 300 cc bottle VS longer telescopic shroud and 480cc bottle.

I ordered a impact with 600mm barrel, i don't see a reason to buy a compact. It is only a bit shorter and you get less shot's per fill. 

I believe the mk2 impacts are delivered with 600mm barrels as standard. Copied from fx airguns web site,impact specs: "Length 600 mm 5.5 (.22) *500mm if sub 12ft for UK."

According to the FX site, it does indeed. They apparently recently updated the specs, .however on the site of the importer in my country (Krale) the .22 had the 500mm barrel. Maybe it depends in which country you live.

I believe the mk2 impacts are delivered with 600mm barrels as standard. Copied from fx airguns web site,impact specs: "Length 600 mm 5.5 (.22) *500mm if sub 12ft for UK."

According to the FX site, it does indeed. They apparently recently updated the specs, .however on the site of the importer in my country (Krale) the .22 had the 500mm barrel. Maybe it depends in which country you live.

I checked, as I have been a customer there myself. According to them, the mk2 black has a 600mm barrel, while the mk2 silver has a 500mm barrel, which make no sence:) Guess theire specs is not updated on the silver. But if being in doubt when ordering one, I would send a mail and ask. I think FX changed the barrel lenght when mk2 was introduced. If it has a fixed shroud, it should be a 600mm one, as the 500mm ones used to have the extendable shroud. 

I checked, as I have been a customer there myself. According to them, the mk2 black has a 600mm barrel, while the mk2 silver has a 500mm barrel, which make no sence:) Guess theire specs is not updated on the silver. But if being in doubt when ordering one, I would send a mail and ask. I think FX changed the barrel lenght when mk2 was introduced. If it has a fixed shroud, it should be a 600mm one, as the 500mm ones used to have the extendable shroud.

That is strange, according to the info on their site the bronze version also has a 500mm barrel, but this will not be correct.. The FX site has not been up to date for a long time and now has the correct specs.

It was not a problem for me, through another company closer to home I have ordered my impact. Krale delivers these to them. Because I didn't want an extended shroud, I ordered my bronze impact with a 600mm barrel. If this is standard it is only easier.

I have had one for a few weeks in .25. It’s the perfect size for my needs coming right at 30 inches with the Ronin. I’m seeing all the hype and allure on the Impact. Very accurate allowing me to smash sparrows at 65 yards with ease. Very quiet for power it’s making and the 28 round magazine is crazy. I’ve had a few FX guns before, I can this one by far is the best. Made it my own with a few bolt accessories. 

1589153920_6032878735eb89080c007f9.80992555.jpeg