FX Impact Broken Regulator

Hey guys,

I have successfully destroyed regulator on my FX Impact rifle! It leaks air.
I am not really sure it is really my fault, since I really tried to turn it counter clockwise under the pressure only.
No clockwise attempts under pressue. How does it break if it is turned clockwise? Does it leak air? Or just doesn't hold pressure?

Thanks

You might not have damaged the regulator piston but just an oring. Have a good look at Ernest Rowes video on the subject. 
If you turn the regulator clockwise under pressure you force the the piston which is relatively soft material against a small brass nipple. This is basically the on/off valve between the high pressure side and regulated side. 
If you damage the piston it won't do its job and regulate like it should but shouldn't leak air. 
Michael

Most likely the 9x1.5mm o-ring inside the regulator housing is broken. 
It used to be a 9x1.5mm nbr70 but it has eventually been repaced by FX for a nbr90 ring (which is a bit harder)
This is a known issue of the Impact, I've seen them gone south numerous times, including mine.

AOA has made a very good video about the regulator overhaul, but the o-ring is hard to see in black impacts, and it can be a struggle to get the new ring in.

Good luck,

Gijs