• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact barrel options?

Hello,

I currently have a FX M3 .25 with a 600mm barrel. I would like to purchase a .22 barrel in 700mm or even 600mm but they have been out of stock everywhere for some time now. I have also looked around for used options, but my searches have come up empty. Are there any aftermarket options for barrel sleeves? I have seen a few YouTube videos where people have had what looks to be stainless steel barrel sleeves, but I can't seem to find anyone selling them. Stainless steel wouldn't be my first choice, but I would give it a shot if I could find one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hello…..GRYAN128..I bought my angled mount in SPAIN and i think they will have the barrel tuner sooner than most dealer in the .U.S. however the down side the shipping fees are a little pricey and it takes longer to get here, when i order mine it took about 3 weeks, but i got it and i really like it . I put some pics on July 27/ on PCP Airgun tuning & Repair (Angled gauge mount) good luck.

Hello…..GRYAN128..I bought my angled mount in SPAIN and i think they will have the barrel tuner sooner than most dealer in the .U.S. however the down side the shipping fees are a little pricey and it takes longer to get here, when i order mine it took about 3 weeks, but i got it and i really like it . I put some pics on July 27/ on PCP Airgun tuning & Repair (Angled gauge mount) good luck.

Thanks for the info. I'll have to check that out.