• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Fx Impact and Huma Gen 3 reg problem

I’ve tried searching the forums but haven’t had much luck. I own a Impact mk2 w/power plenum. I have a .35 cal barrel on the way and in preparation I ordered a gen 3 huma. I’m going with the extra high pressure setup. After install I could only get about 70 bar. Actually blew the o-ring by over adjusting. After replacing the internal o-ring (pain in the ass!) I reassembled and tried again with the same results. Of course I didn’t push the ring to failure again, but could only manage 67 bar. I’m using digital gages. Would removing one or more of the belville washers be an option? Has anyone else had this issue? Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Jeff

I would email Huub at Huma. He's very helpful, and usually pretty fast on responses. It's [email protected] . I have two of the Impact Gen 3 extra high pressure regs in my Maverick, and both work exactly as they should. I haven't had any issues whatsoever. I wonder if they possibly shipped the wrong belleville washers with your reg? Mine only came with enough to do the extra high pressure stack, and the others use more washers I think? I could be remembering incorrectly though, so I still say email Huub. He should be able to help you out.