FX Impact - air rushing out the barrel

I only say that as the picture on the pdf shows the valve pin as having a 2 part section (o ring & metal perhaps) where it was a 1 piece derlin/acetal part before (below).

1565697503_21208884315d52a5df726a56.72568605_1.png

I've owned my Gen 3 AMP regged Impact X from new and have put a few pellet tins through it with no issues until today.

I'd been testing various pellets when all of a sudden after one shot it started leaking air out of the barrel, it was a rush of air more than a slow/slight leak. It continued releasing the air so I removed the bottle to stop it. When I screwed the bottle back on, air started rushing down the barrel again. I tried cocking the action to take pressure off the valve but it continued to leak so I turned the the reg adjuster inwards (CW) and the air stopped leaking when the adjuster was all the way in with no air showing on the reg gauge. As soon as I turned the reg adjuster outwards (ACW) the air leaked out the barrel again rather than staying in the rifle and showing on the reg gauge.

I take it an o ring has gone so which one is it likely to be and which others should I look to replace when I strip it down to try and cure the leak?

Thanks in advance for any help and suggestions.
Hi Thegogg. Just wondering what this problem was in the end, if you found it? I've upgraded my M3 several times and never had any problems, but then I installed a Huma 2nd reg and I now have exactly the problem you describe here. I'm not getting any pressure in the second reg and air is gushing out of the barrel, until I either close the reg off completely or remove the air bottle. I've bought a new valve stem and replaced all the o rings applicable, yet still the problem is the same, with zero improvement. Having become fairly knowledgeable of the internal workings, I'd have to guess it's the valve housing and stem not sealing properly, but as this only started when I replaced the 2ng reg, common sense would suggest it is something I've not done correctly with the install. Many thanks for any assistance/update you can provide.

I've had trouble with both a M3 and mk 2 I've had to double load them to get the valve to close under air pressure and cock it I don't know why I think the M3 is more prone to doing it because it is regulating air in to the gun from the get go I remember having problems on the mk2 after I put in the bottle reg from huma obliviously double loading is dangerous it's a last resort do at your own risk

I've had trouble with both a M3 and mk 2 I've had to double load them to get the valve to close under air pressure and cock it I don't know why I think the M3 is more prone to doing it because it is regulating air in to the gun from the get go I remember having problems on the mk2 after I put in the bottle reg from huma obliviously double loading is dangerous it's a last resort do at your own risk
Thanks. I think I understand the theory behind this, enabling a build up of pressure to seal the valve. That would suggest poor alignment or a damaged valve rod, and I've replaced the valve rod. I've previously installed a power plenum and zero problems then, from a completely drained system.