Fx impact air leak

San Marcos Guy-----Come on out. I am in Ramona. email is [email protected]

No O-rings supplied with new impacts.... I did get a nearly complete selection from the above named supplier about a year ago when I started having problems....Still having leak issues tho. I think it is the regulator internal O-rings which did not come with the O-ring package I ordered, and part number is not shown in the diagram I have. so I just ordered a new reg from AOA. still a bit scarred to try installing it and making something worse or loosing tiny parts that shoot off in every direction or fall on the floor and get lost... I think I ruined the reg O-rings the last time I had it apart. I was an engineer but all "thumbs" now with this gun. I recently bought a cheap Chinese gun, "Liberty/Nova" or something, that has been doing very nicely on the squirrels, bunnies and Quail....it probably has less than 4 o-rings in it and already out-lasted my Impact. It is regulated,(externally adjustable), has switchable high and low range lever, gets 150 shots on 3600 psi fill and uses universal mags that cost 12$.

The original post is almost 5 years old, but since there is 2 identical O-rings in there, doing the same job, where one is completely destroyed, and the other is undamaged, it looks to me being a user error where the adjuster screw has been adjusted to far out, and has lost sealing surface. If you look at Ernest Rowe`s video, and compare it to the picture, you will see the O-ring is plit in halves, just like he shows will happen if you turn the adjsuter screw to far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubNmXuZ_iI0