Fx Impact & Air-fective moderator.

Hi. I bought a kit from airfective that consisted of inserts and baffles that fit inside my Wildcat shroud.
While it takes a little sound off, it is only around1-2db, and overall not worth the effort/expense.
I have not read any glowing reviews of their moderators or shrouds and I'm not sure the finish would satisfy an Impact owner.

Huggetts and their smaller sister, the Belita are available in europe. They work, they have glowing reviews and can be fitted to a Wildcat if they com with an adaptor. You could look/ask on the Milbro Huggett facebook group to see if they do an FX Impact adaptor, though others have made them.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/fx-imoact-with-huggett-moderator/

"Verve"If you want air-fective setup to be quieter, be prepared to work on the moderator internals yourself. In standard form, it won't be quieter than FX shroud setup .. specifically the .25.

That's why I'm turning to ask friend of mine to make custom shroud with silencer for me. With internals designated especially for the gun. 

I need to quiet down 30 cal especially. In open lands it cracks like a thunder. 

"Verve"@ gan1hck ... yes, I'm sure, based on my testing and measurements.

@ Neil ... finally you got hold of one! Looking forward to see your design
Got today's work done and ready to ship so I will be working on the Impact tomorrow to see what can be made for it. I am thinking of Trying a 1.5 inch shroud from the back of the air tank forwards with the bottom machined to allow it to go over the air tank. If this works I should be able to keep the overall length down, if not then I will have to go with my regular design that opens up in diameter at the end of the air tank. I will keep you informed of the progress and results, Neil.