• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

fx impact accuracy

hi. wanting advice please. I've got the fx impact FAC in 177 and. 25. I've been out today and tried scoping in on a pellet tin at 50mtr and 60mtr ..the first shots hit both distances then I missed the next 8-10 shots.I've upgraded most parts . I have the stx superior. 25. I've put the duel hole transfer port on and the power plenum and I'm waiting for the huma 110-160 bar reg. but at the minute my reg is maxed out at 105bar . I just bought the fx hybrids slugs in .25 running at max 292mps just over 50fpe . but accuracy isn't there. could it be that I'm maxed out on the reg. or could it be something else. any advice appreciated 

I think my reg has been restricted because it will only go to 105 bar. but the videos I've seen are recommending 960-980 fps with the fx hybrid. 25. cal . do you think this is to high..I've seen people that work for fx like Ernest rowe and they have been shooting them over 1000fps up to 1100fps.. so now I'm not sure what to do. thanks for your reply 

Yes, however let your gun tell you which speed it likes. Just set out a 6 target paper at 30 yards and do 3-5 shot group per setting feom Max to Min and it will tell you which speed it likes the most. Note the best groups and try again with those settings at 50 or even 100 yards, you will find out really quick which speed your gun and ammo combo likes. 

hello all. I want to thank you all for the advice you all gave me. in return it want to try and help all the people with the same problem. so the problem was that the hammer spring tention was at its max . so I ended up getting the huma regulator and set it to 125bar instead of the restricted 105bar . then I could lower the hammer spring tention . now I'm getting pellet on pellet. so the problem was having the hammer spring at its max

hope this helps