• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX IMPACT ACCESSORIES

I plan on giving them a call tomorrow to try and get some idea of my place in line and just to make sure they did not forgot about me. I ordered from a good place so I really dont think they forgot about me. It is just that I thought I would have got my gun months ago. Really looking forward to getting this gun because it has all the features I am looking for. Will not post who I pre ordered from because some people would take my post wrong and bash....I really like the people I ordered from and I know it not their fault for the long delay. I would much rather receive a quality product even if it hard to wait. I sold both my FX BOSS and Royale 500 both which I really liked months ago to help with purchase of this gun. I have since purchased a Taipan Mutant to hunt with until my FX Impact arrives. I originally intended to sell the Mutant once the Impact get here but it has been such a great gun that I doubt I will ever sell. It always good to have a extra anyway if you want to take a friend with you or just in case one needs repair etc. Purchased a large supply of .30 and .25 pellets just sitting here for months waiting to be shot...