FX Impact .35 Anyone fed up of it yet

That sums up exactly my thoughts and that’s why I wondered once that’s figured out does the novelty and value of these guns then wear off....I’m shooting a .177 after coming from a .25 and I’m loving it because less worry of what that pellets doing after impact

I shoot .30, .25, .22, and .177 - .177 the most. They are all fun calibers, but as you said, less worry and a little more of a challenge and fun at distances.

You know you have reached the top when the trolls start posting about your product. Great job FX...Keep it going.

Hang on are you calling me a troll?

youd be totally wrong if so, I’m a huge FX fan…have a Wildcat and a Crown and wondering about getting an impact….so…no idea where that’s coming from, but it’s pretty harsh and dumb blind comment about someone you don’t even know. I’m asking a straightforward question before I spend over $6k or so on the next package I get, I thought that’s the whole point of the forum, I’m not looking to ‘provoke, irritate or inflame’ people, I’ve nothing negative to say about FX, quite the contrary actually 

I’m have an impact and it was .25 but I got “fed up” by how loud the pellet hitting the paper even at 600 FPS so I changed to 22 but I also wanted to shoot slugs. Yes, barrel change is pretty darn easy and you will get good accuracy if you write down your numbers and such but to achieve great accuracy Impact is known for a lot of tuning is involved so it’s not really that quick nor simple. Once I get that 1/2 inch group at 100 yards you bet I’m going to leave it as it is for a while......until I want 1/2 inch group with a different ammo or even caliber. 😂

As an hobby I found the idea of one gun multiple barrels laughable! Because we all know we want and eventually will end up with multiple guns with multiple barrels!!!!😜

You know you have reached the top when the trolls start posting about your product. Great job FX...Keep it going.

youd be totally wrong if so, I’m a huge FX fan…have a Wildcat and a Crown and wondering about getting an impact….so…no idea where that’s coming from, but it’s pretty harsh and dumb blind comment about someone you don’t even know. I’m asking a straightforward question before I spend over $6k or so on the next package I get, I thought that’s the whole point of the forum, I’m not looking to ‘provoke, irritate or inflame’ people, I’ve nothing negative to say about FX, quite the contrary actually

Okay, You could have mentioned that and kept the rest of us from guessing your intent of the thread. Calling those you would like help from names is what is harsh and not smart. I see trolls all over the place. Good luck with your search. I only have the 700mm .30, so I can't help other than to say 800mm is a long one and not the best plan for a blind, if that's part of your plans.

Just to be clear though I actually didn’t call anyone names, on the contrary, it was me that was targeted and called a troll. Let’s not twist things afterwards.

Anyways I wouldn’t be coming on my fav forum to call anyone names or look for a spat match, I was just asking for information and set upon by some overly sensitive people. ,

shooting is a great pastime and hobby for me so I don’t run down people on this forum unless they were rude or whatever which calling me a troll or coming after me on the price of items saying I’m completely wrong when actually I’m completely correct....get your facts right @kirkb before you start nit picking looking for faults where there isn’t one.

Anyways, water under the bridge thanks for the input on the impact you have, good to get any feedback and I think this thread has definitely had pros and cons from everyone 

Being criptic about your intent and asking loaded questions predicated upon condescending presumptions is a great way to get mistaken for a troll. Your objective in posting was not clear at all until we were two pages into the thread. Please consider that there is valid a reason why more than one person found your first post perplexing.

Never knew I was so skilled at writing cryptic messages until now! 
Honestly the thread title doesn’t give you a paragraph to explain what’s going on. I wasn’t out to be cryptic or mislead or to troll I don’t know where you guys feel that way, but I apologize if it came across that way but your maybe a little on the sensitive side on this topic..

Anyways water under the (accused) trolls bridge,,,just came in to ask about an impact never knew it could get so temperamental 

Lots of people seeing an attack on the impact where there isn't one. Probably not the best worded topic title, but it seems the only reason the impact is included in this topic is because the OP is considering that particular 0.35. You know you've reached the top when your fans defend you against nothing 😂

It's primarily a question about caliber and I can imagine there are a few people out there who have bought a 0.35cal and regretted it because of not being able to use it as much as they hoped. I did with a 0.30 and it lasted all of a month before I sold it to someone it'd better serve.

Thankfully the impact can be changed in caliber as many have pointed out, although @kirkb it will cost you $450-500 rather than just the liner cost. Still not bad really.

Bottom line is a 0.35 cal sounds awesome when clicking the 'add to cart' button, but the reality might be disappointing for many who don't live on farms/ranches or manage to get out and hunt hogs etc often 🤷‍♂️