• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact .35 Alright who’s getting one?

I won't be getting one. Certainly a cool gun but at that price I would buy several different guns in different calibers. I don't have that kind of money. Even if I did I think I would get an edgun or a raw hm1000x. Im not saying those are better guns but they are way prettier and at that cost I just can't get a tactical style. I would need some wood and classic lines. Anyway hope you all have fun with yours. I will enjoy all your videos. 

Do you think it would be possible for it to work properly from .177 to .35 modifying the regulations?

And, after a change, going back to the previous one would just be remembering and placing the regulations exactly where they were?

Don't see why not i do that with .22 to .30 and its not hard or time consuming. Just write down where the settings were then some fine tuning.

Do you think it would be possible for it to work properly from .177 to .35 modifying the regulations?

And, after a change, going back to the previous one would just be remembering and placing the regulations exactly where they were?

I think it depends on how accurate you want the shot. If tuning for extreme accuracy, no, it's not worth it. If 2 MOA is enough, then probably.

With the impact you'd need to adjust the regulator to the right pressure each time you change the caliber, then adjust the power wheel and valve adjuster. All three need to be correct or it's not as accurate as you need.

When I bought my Impact, my intent was to do exactly what you are talking about and get the .22 and .30 barrel kits. Once I spent the effort to tune the .25 to where I want it, it just wasn't worth the effort to make the other changes and change calibers. So, I'm planning on a second Impact instead of barrel kits.

You can do it, but to me, it's not worth it. That includes switching between the pellet and slug liners in the same caliber. Get one, set it up and shoot!

I was curious about it but then I saw JSB 26 grain pellet blow through 3/4 inch good quality plywood like nothing in my .25 impact On a low power tune. I don’t need nor want that much power, good to know I can change up to it when California decided to open air rifle to hunt pigs but until then .25 is already too much power. Kinda regretting getting the .25, but playing with low power tune down to 750fps instead of factory 920. In fact I got the grizzly at 31 grain slugs to shoot at 950fps which is already more than enough power to take down pigs even with a descent heart and lung shot.