FX impact 30cal barrel damage, brand new out of the box.

"Michael"
One of the great things about Airgun Nation is that we provide a platform for the manufacturers, retailers, and customers to productively communicate.
Could not agree more on that Michael. Keeping the $hit real but not letting it go an unproductrive and uncontrolled way. Props for moderators on that, probably thats the main reason I spend so much time on this overseas forum. 

"Michael"
"coonslayer"
"Michael"The brass adapter is pretty soft metal. I wonder why they don't make it out of aluminum? All my probes are perfect circles. Give your retailer a call and offer to send them pictures of the damage.
i did email them pic's and a phone call. i'm just going to send it back tomorrow via overnight shipping. i had planned on a coyote hunting trip next week, i wanted to be the first to get a yote on cam with the impact.
The .25 should have no problem taking a coyote. I've taken some very large wild boars with a less powerful .25

One of the great things about Airgun Nation is that we provide a platform for the manufacturers, retailers, and customers to productively communicate. I Dropped a coyote with a .22 INDEPENDENCE. using 19.09 H&N Baracuda xtreme's.

Well AOA has Shipped me a new barrel and probe, the visually inspected it while on the phone with me, and informed me they would put the probe in the barrel to protect it. Good idea AOA. I also purchased a night site viper system from them and I think they waived the shipping cost on it. They also are paying for the return shipping of the old barrel. Now the waiting game begins with all the holiday shipping going on, I think they should have upgraded my shipping and paid for it. It kinda sux having my money out there and no toy to play with.

Quality control in this industry is appalling. In most other industries, if you buy a premium item, receiving it in perfect condition is a given.

You're lucky they are replacing it. My Cricket arrived with a scratch on the anodized receiver. I got it from Precision who order from AOA. They told me that AOA said that scratches were normal and we should expect them. I had to go to Kalibrgun directly to ask for a replacement part.