• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX impact 30cal barrel damage, brand new out of the box.

"Michael"The brass adapter is pretty soft metal. I wonder why they don't make it out of aluminum? All my probes are perfect circles. Give your retailer a call and offer to send them pictures of the damage.
i did email them pic's and a phone call. i'm just going to send it back tomorrow via overnight shipping. i had planned on a coyote hunting trip next week, i wanted to be the first to get a yote on cam with the impact.

"coonslayer"
"Michael"The brass adapter is pretty soft metal. I wonder why they don't make it out of aluminum? All my probes are perfect circles. Give your retailer a call and offer to send them pictures of the damage.
i did email them pic's and a phone call. i'm just going to send it back tomorrow via overnight shipping. i had planned on a coyote hunting trip next week, i wanted to be the first to get a yote on cam with the impact.
The .25 should have no problem taking a coyote. I've taken some very large wild boars with a less powerful .25

One of the great things about Airgun Nation is that we provide a platform for the manufacturers, retailers, and customers to productively communicate.