• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx Impact .30

Good day guys, I have had a busted FX Impact for a little over a year now since the reg blew and O rings along with that from filling directly from a compressor. I know, I know, it was dumb but I have changed the reg and all the seals and other tiny parts but still the gun will not function at all. I was wondering if anyone here has been able to just get the stock of the gun basically without a regulator, grip , barrel and bottle as all these are A1. I have contacted them on that matter but still no response.

The simplest fix would be best to buy an o-ring rebuild kit from FX and replace what o-rings that have not already been replaced. Otherwise, please tell us what you have tried to fix on it, and what it's symptoms are for why it will not shoot. (Will it fill and hold air, will it cock, will the trigger release if cocked, does air hiss out somewhere...)

That’s the thing. First that was done was replace the O rings in the entire gun, problem persisted, changed the regulator which fixed the air leak issue. Then the gun wouldn’t cock, changed the cocking block, watched videos on YouTube of Ernest showing how and what to do, problem persists. It’s frustrating now since I can’t figure out the issue and I cannot send it to him so I just decided to see if I’m able to get the stripped down gun.