• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

FX Impact 30 caliber Rifle

Classified Status
SOLD

JoeWayneRhea

Apr 5, 2015
Hey guys , I’m selling a 30 caliber FX Impact that was built for me by Newman at FX USA . It has one large capacity magazine , the new power plenum , , and a Donny Moderator . I’ll post pics tomorrow. I’m selling to a local CASH BUYER ONLY . I live just outside Tyler Tx and am only selling to get a lil,cash for my and my wife’s anniversary. The rifle has been shot by several members here at EBR and RMAC . It’s in excellent condition. I am not willing to ship , and no checks , PayPal , or other means of payment. For guys who know me I’m an honest seller and will do my best to answer any questions from serious potential buyers . If you can’t meet then I may ship later down the line . For now I just want to raise some cash for a nice necklace .

Sorry guys I forgot price …it $1000

Last edited: