• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact 30 cal purchase options

I've been debating on getting a 30 cal gun for quite some time. I've followed all the threads on here for over a year and change my mind all the time on which one to get. I had a chance at a used Crown few weeks ago but, that fell thru. It's kind of a toss-up between the Impact and the Urugan now. Think I'm going with the Impact. I won't tinker with it much because I'm more of the set it and shoot it.type. I kind of like to have that option in my back pocket if I ever go down that road. They also seem to keep their resale real well.

I would go thru Charlie for the Urugan but not sure where to go for the FX I would prefer it to be set-up from the get go. Say shooting slugs. Who would you recommend for that? Talon I hear about on here quite a bit. Does anyone else out there do a good job with them? thanks

JPW

Another vote for SPAW and Ken Hicks. I’ve bought an Impact MK2 and two Wildcats (compact and sniper) from him and they were all flawless. Nothing against Utah Airguns, they sold me a Crown last year and i was happy with it and with them, but Ken really does set the gun up, not just tell you that it’s shooting at whatever speed it showed on the Chrony!