• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact .30 - Best overall settings?

Just unpacked it yesterday from AoA...

cal .30
Pellet: 44.75g
reg setting 150b
fill pressure 250-180b
#shot 20
high 844
low 827
avg 839 (one @827 &833, the rest were 841-844)

This following sounds like someone who has done a lot of research, most likely exactly what I'm looking to do-- but what is meant by disabling the VS adjuster? What do I need to change? Thank you.
"sniperlabyo"I lowered the reg to 130b to max speed of 860fps with 44g, with 48 shots I like this setting giving the best balance of power,accuracy and shot count. with all my testing I disabled the VS adjuster giving me lower ES.

And here's a pic:

4ef275d011fe84ac568738c4bc178ea2.jpg

i shoot 30 cal on max power but fill with air to 200 bar for the 44.75 grain jsbs i found out if i fill all the way they wont group as tight at 45 yards i think the pellet wobles in flight becase its going to fast also i dont mess with any of the factory settings just the power adjustment knob the 50.15 grain jsbs group best at the max or 250 bar fill. i absolutly love my impact .30 once i got sterlock pro dialed in ive made clean 97 yard kill shots 

i think vs is the valve spring adjuster maby he ment losening it or tightening it im prety shure its the thing on top of your air tank with the white lines you should probably take note of how many revolutions you make if you adjust it .im not shure why my gun shoots the 45.75 better at 200 bar but it dose and i havent messed with the factory settings for reg pressure or vs but when i orderd my impact told aoa i want it set up for the 50.15 grain jsbs and it realy is ,it stacks them on top of each other at my 45 yard back yard range but like i said the 44.75 are accurate out of my gun to just at 200 bar and less maby it has to do with harmonics of the barrel

"hawkeye"there is a video that shows how to tighten hammer spring all the way if you havent done it yet try that first i dont have a link but you remove the power whele and tighten an allen head screw and re instal the power whele
Yeah I saw that video. Shoot I just looked that clip up again and it turns out that's the guy I'm quoting in my first post- Ernest Rowe.
Yeah that guy is pulling everything apart, awesome. I just didn't know what the "Disabling" thing meant. I'll look through his Youtube videos and see if I can find it. Looks like he's done a TREMENDOUS amount of tinkering and has found a perfect balance of power, accuracy and shot count.
I would love to mimic his settings right off the bat. Man this rifle is sweet!