FX Impact .25 smooth Twist barrel info request

Ive got a first generation Impact in .25 and recently, since I can't find a new M3 sniper for sale, Ive been upgrading my old impact. First was to install a Huma regulator and most recently (with help from a lot of guys on the forum) I have successfully installed a power plenum. Ill be posting results shortly about shot count, grouping, velocity, spread, standard deviation etc. But now im looking at upgrading my original smooth twist barrel. My question is: how do I disassemble the shroud from the barrel and can I install a STX Superior liner using my existing smooth twist barrel and shroud.

I don't have any intentions of shooting slugs from this gun, saving that for an M3 if one ever becomes available.

At this time, the only thing I have done to my old barrel is to remove it from the gun and to clean it. I have never messed with the pellet port at the breach end and the O-rings at the breach end are still good and I have never had to replace them.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ted took 1st place in one of the bench rest competitions, back around 2017 or so, with one. So, yes they are every bit as accurate as the liners are. But they have a habit of leading up quite a bit faster than the liners. So if you want to clean less or not at all a liner is needed.

Edit;

Yup and then there is the they don't shoot slugs thing as well.