• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

fx impact .25 slug liner using pellets

hello guys

has anyone tried 34 gr JSB with a slug liner ?

i watched a lot of youtubers trying to shoot pellets with a slug liner but the results i have seen are not good enough for long shooting 

today i have tried shooting 34 gr JSB with a slug liner on my impact and got almost 1 inch group at 80 yards and i think if there are no winds it would become smaller group

i shoot 34 gr at 925 fps 

also tried nsa 33.5 at same tunning i got 905 fps with 1 inch group at 80 yards 

i have been told that slug liners shooting 34 gr JSB better than pellets liner !

plz share ur experience 

thanks 

I have a Wildcat Compact with slug liner in .25. It is shooting the heavier pellets for H&N and JSB very nicely. I cant comment on the Nielson slugs, as i am waiting to find a single load tray made in USA (UK cant ship here for now).

H&N Grizzly are wonderful in the slug liner. At least from my novice perspective.

thanks for sharing 

.25 and slug liner at 700mm, no issues with 26 grain or 34 grain pellet here. Just got mine and Only tried up to 50 yards, haven’t had the chance to stretch out yet but veryone in YouTube says it shots fine especially with heavier pellet that could use. But more spin. Out of 200 plus pellets I’ve shot think I got 1-2 flyers at best. Very consistent at 3-50 yards, I just need to be a betteR shooter. 

.25 and slug liner at 700mm, no issues with 26 grain or 34 grain pellet here. Just got mine and Only tried up to 50 yards, haven’t had the chance to stretch out yet but veryone in YouTube says it shots fine especially with heavier pellet that could use. But more spin. Out of 200 plus pellets I’ve shot think I got 1-2 flyers at best. Very consistent at 3-50 yards, I just need to be a betteR shooter.

thanks for sharing