• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx Impact .25 on the way

"gan1hck"
"sniperlabyo"Congrats you guys, all the issue I had with mine has been corrected in this latest shipment.

been shooting a lot of lead to see any issue --- none of yet.

been shooting with the stackable LDC, and have notice it is a lot quieter then the telescope shroud.

Another question...how do you remove the retractable shroud? I've got my Impact today from UPS. Shot it a few times just to see how it all works, and am definitely going to put something else on to make it quieter....just wondering how that OEM shroud comes off.

@atlatl The barrel end thread size is 1/2 20 UNF. So most standard moderators would work. But you would need a shroud that fits over the barrel and mates to the moderator. The barrel for the .22 is 14mm and the factory fixed shroud (not the extendable section) outside diameter is 25mm.

The factory shroud extension piece come off the fixed piece of the shroud by unscrewing a small retainer band.

"fe7565"@atlatl The barrel end thread size is 1/2 20 UNF. So most standard moderators would work. But you would need a shroud that fits over the barrel and mates to the moderator. The barrel for the .22 is 14mm and the factory fixed shroud (not the extendable section) outside diameter is 25mm.

The factory shroud extension piece come off the fixed piece of the shroud by unscrewing a small retainer band.
can you clarify with photos?