• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx Impact .25 on the way

It's here and it's awesome! I put my hawk 6.5-20 and sighted in at 25 yards. Pellet on Pellet at that range. Shot it over the chrony with JSB kings and was getting 890 fps set on 4 and with the heavies 810 fps set on 5 tweaked the valve a tad and got it up to 900 fps with JSB kings. I didn't check the heavies on the chrony (sorry next time).
However tried it on power level set to 1 and it is quiet, but still a respectable 25 ft lbs. So far I'm really impressed with this gun.. I need to take it 50 yards and then 100 yards as soon as I get the time. I forgot to mention earlier, I got just the gun in .25 , Atlas bipod . Hopefully will get the .30 in the future . The gun shoulders really well and balances well too. The trigger is nearly perfect out of the box, may lighten it a little. So far it's a winner.

I could have had mine (got the call from Precision Air a couple days ago) but am holding off for a bit longer.

Berky,

The FX isn't the ultimate in barrel accuracy....

One can get very good barrels at $150 vs the large upcharge the exclusive importer who shall remain nameless gets. Order the gun with one barrel then get the other barrels, mags, and probes from the aftermarket would not be a bad idea. That way, many folks can make and sell parts for the FX and take control away from the importer!