• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX IMPACT 25 Air Guns of Arizona latest shipment is in 45 days early.

"Drumsnguns"I got mine on Monday. It's black and came with the "Euro Silence," screw on not sliding. Don't see much else. It was not set up very well. Tons of slop in the Power Wheel at MAX and the regulator was set to 120 bar (if the gauge is accurate). I'm getting about AVE= 805 fps with JSB Heavies (.25). I took out the slop and set the regulator to 140 bar. I'll re-chrony tonight.

FYI: Check barrel tightness and thoroughly clean that barrel out of the box. ...but hey you know that ...I forgot out of excitement...D'OH! 
Is the area around the fill port machined out? (I received a free 3D printed adapter that attaches to the fill hose) Does the magazine cycle properly without damaging the pellet? Keep us posted on the accuracy after the barrel clean and chrono. :)

Ok guys, I ordered the FX impact in 25 Cal black about 2 weeks ago expecting a 5 month wait time give me time to get all my ducks in a row, and low in behold AOA sends me an email stating my gun has arrived............2 weeks later what the hell. So now i'm torn, i will be arriving back in the states tomorrow and have the finalize my order if i'm going to keep it or request a refund. My tactic is about 6-8 months old and just got back from an Ernest tune. Decisions / decision.

Hello admin. My name is jhun. From philippines. But i am here in south korea. I just want to know if i buy airgun. Can you ship here in south korea for no hazzle?

I bought mine from an authorized distributor of Fx Airgun EU. But the stocks are fx impact x only. No Impact MKII. I had mine a month ago. Philippines here.