• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. Airgun moderators that are permanently affixed to an airgun will be allowed. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

FX Impact .25 500mm Slug Barrel Kit

Classified Status
SOLD
Just like the title says, I have an Impact 500mm .25 Heavy Slug Barrel kit available for sale. Can be Barrel/Shroud alone or I can group together with a .25 Sideshot magazine and a High Flow Probe. What the title didn't tell you was that this barrel was built by Ernest Rowe for a heavily modified Impact Mk2 Slug gun project he built. Barrel does have a Carbon Fiber liner installed and glued on. Twist Rate is 1:18. Transfer Port is a Ernest RoweDual Port. Shoots awesome, just like you'd expect from an ER built barrel. Barrel/Shroud alone is $275 shipped/insured CONUS only. You can add the Sideshot Mag and High Flow Probe for another $75. PP F&F or G&S if you cover the fees. Venmo & Zelle also accepted but not preferred. Any questions or offers feel free to drop me a PM. But Lowballers, Tire Kickers, and general Low Lifes need not respond. Serious Inquiries Only Please.

20220611_220207.jpg

20220611_220212.jpg

20220611_220218.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: soldgamedic