• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

fx impact .22 it is not necessary

1526685565_11100397965aff5f7de69516.43070431_FDFC19C7-93E5-47CD-9077-EE8CB22C1ACD.jpeg

Are you using a bag or bipod? PCPs can still be hold- sensitive. One of my guns has the bipod fixed to the air tube and will shoot like that if I have any forward or rearward bias, and shoot one hole groups if I don't lean on it. If you are shooting from a bag, is it under your barrel or bottle? Sometimes it's best to check the simple things first.

Regarding the apoto, it is a bipod and I use a sandbag, I always use this method. the parallelism is optimal since I corroborate it always before making groups. the groups were echos in a polygon the wind was paracticamente little. regulator in 140 bars the groups were at different fps as seen in the sheet there are groups of 850 fps 880 920 fps with 18 gr jsb valve opening used between line 2 and 4, enden all groups were similar to apear that they were echos with different regulations. the measurements in the chronograph showed me a variation of 10 fps maximum. the pipe was cleaned before doing the tests. I am almost convinced that it is provlema de caño

It seems you've done what you can to try to narrow down the possible issue you are experiencing with your air rifle. Respectfully, I don't know how advanced your skills are, but what many fail to implement before taking a shot is finding their body's natural point of aim (or NPA). Finding NPA is crucial if you want to hit with precision, let alone just trying to get good shot groups. When you neglect NPA, what happens is that your rifle never really defaults back to pointing or resting in its neutral position because even the slightest tension or pressure imparted on it is never the same every single time you line up a shot. And, so, when shooting, just because the crosshairs on your scope is locked on your aim point it will not necessarily mean that the pellet is going to land exactly on that spot. Sure, maybe you'll hit your aim point once or a few times, but almost always it will never be every single time. It's because at those times when you get a flier, following a shot your rifle will point in a different direction than the one it initially was in.

There are many explanations on how to find NPA online. But you must know that to get to it your entire body needs to be fully relaxed. If it means that to be so requires resting the full weight of your firing hand on the stock, so be it. Know that when you are fully relaxed--as if you are dead--when in contact with your rifle, you as well as your gun both “agree” to a single point of aim, not two. This is why there is the adage "you must be one with the gun." 

Good luck! 

My Impact .22 shoots excellent. At 50 yards...JSB's 18's, power wheel, best on 2 or 3 (standard deviations under 2.0) with velocities around 900, but I've had excellent groups at all power settings. All other settings are stock. Just thought I'd share for reference. This group is a common five shot group if I do my part, and I'm not a great shooter. Just straight from the tin, no sorting or weighing. Hang in there...Hopefully you can get things sorted out.
1526773948_10317662175b00b8bc9075b0.94722356_IMG_1877.JPG
This group is a full magazine...
1526774158_14354299815b00b98eb44897.53984300_IMG_1876.JPG

Have you tried any other pellets?
My Elite 400 shot the Air Arms 18’s much better than the JSB. Only the 5.53 JSB shot decently. Some others liked barracudas…..
Do what others have stated, polish the barrel, try some different pellets and if you are still not satisfied get a .25 barrel. I did the same. From my experience ST barrels perform much better at bigger calibers and when a barrel shoots well it shows from the beginning….
Good luck.