• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Hybrids out of the Taipan Veteran . Accuracy test.

1f44a.svg
to the Deadpool Taipan and 
1f44a.svg
to the G-Shock square! 

How many shots are you getting with the FX ammo with that tune?

I think he's rationing them... I MOST CERTAINLY WOULD. THATS MORE THAN TEN CENTS A POP! Yo!

👊 to the Deadpool Taipan and 👊 to the G-Shock square! 

How many shots are you getting with the FX ammo with that tune?

Thanks! I had to do something because the stock's paint was chipping, had been drilled out horribly up front, and the butt pad was falling off. The A$ Whole I bought it from did not disclose those things before I paid him. 

Not sure, really have not done a string like that. Like Yo said, they are expensive. Figured I tried them and turns out they shoot very well out of my Cricket and lights out out of the Vet. I have gotten 3 to 5 shots in a single hole before, when my heart beat was not jumping the shot like on the video 😂 I will try and take note of the Air Consumption when I shoot it next time and see if I can get at least an average for you. 

I can tell you that the little bugger can shoot around 60 to 70, I can't recall, regular pellets. Either the 16s or the 18s, again, don't recall. Frankly I don't shoot it a lot. It has a good tune for hot shooting, but I am not able to get it to shoot lower at all, not sure why. 

Good stuff, love the gun!

If you have not yet tried Varmint Knocker slugs in your Vet give it a shot, my .25 standard loves the 32.8gn 

Thanks! I don't recall if I have or not shot the VKs. I don't really shoot very far and the few (true) slugs I have bought have not shot well out of either of my .22s, so it gets expensive to keep trying different ones, specially when it's not something I benefit from much. 99% of my shooting gets done in my backyard these days. 

I just purchased a .22 long with the new Lothar Walther ( I believe ) barrel and it shoots the hybrids as well as the jsb 18 to the 75 yards I’ve tried at 920fps. Factory reg setting but I’ve got the hammer spring not maxed but towards the end. I dialed it down to shoot the 18 jsb at 880 and tried some griffin 16 cup base ldc and it out shoots the 18 at 920 FPS and is scary quiet. Like you would assume the slug got stuck halfway through the barrel. I removed that slug from a red squirrel. Waited for him to face me and shot dead center chest and removed it from his back leg after it blended his organs.
1591023374_18053861065ed5170e3e51d8.73763138.jpg