• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Hybrid vs JSB KO MK2

The MKII's are great in my Maverick Sniper .25cal, and also in my Crown MKII. The one thing I did notice from the MK 1's vs. the MK 2's is that the 2's will shoot well at lower speeds like 880fps. The MKI"s I couldn't get to group well under 935fps, and they really liked 980fps, which was too much for the Crown with a 500mm barrel at the time.

Reactions: ScopeFX
The MKII's are great in my Maverick Sniper .25cal, and also in my Crown MKII. The one thing I did notice from the MK 1's vs. the MK 2's is that the 2's will shoot well at lower speeds like 880fps. The MKI"s I couldn't get to group well under 935fps, and they really liked 980fps, which was too much for the Crown with a 500mm barrel at the time.
JSB KO II were grouping well even at 830-860fps in my FX superior liner. My FX maverick is setup as pellet shooter so not enough punch for relative heavy slug like JSB KO. I can get lighter FX Hybrid to shoot 965fps with same setup (and JSB 34gr pellets at 880-890fps).