FX Hybrid Slugs .35, 68 Grain - Bulldog, AEA, Slayer, Seneca

Anyone shooting these having any significant success hunting with these slugs? At which speed(s) are you shooting them? I’m particularly curious about the performance from .357 Benjamin Bulldogs and AEA guns. If you’ve used them, I’d love to hear about your experience using these slugs. 
Here’s a link https://www.huma-air.com/FX-.35-Hybrid-Slugs-68-grain

I have yet to see those hybrids available to the masses. I inquired to FX toward the end of the year about the hybrids as well as the slug/heavy liner for the .35. I was told they would be out but haven’t seen then available. 
I have seen them on Huma but that has been like that since they placed them on their site. I would love to hear others experience with them as well. Definitely gonna keep on this thread…

That is a super light slug for the caliber. It will zip right along in about anything that you put it in! That should make it a nice little small/medium game slug for sure. I'm going to have to get a pack to test in the Slayer before guessing how fast it shoots them.

It is light. That’s one of the first things I thought considering that a typical .35 Diabolo pellet is about 81 grains. I’d like to see the effects on the hybrid lead, shot from a modified big bore and into bone. What I’m particularly curious to see is how such a light slug might mushroom after penetrating a skull, especially the way these are designed.