FX Hybrid Slugs .25

Let me start out by saying I’ve tried to shoot these slugs through 4 different guns and have not been able to get them to perform anywhere near where I’d consider them usable to hunt with… However, after receiving my new REPR Reg for my leshiy 2 and increasing the Reg pressure to 134 bar with a 450 mm alpha barrel I FINALLY got them!! The magical fps for this setup is 928fps… I shot one ragged hole at 28 yards with 16 shots! By far the best group I’ve ever shot with ANY projectiles! So just as I was about to throw in the towel, I decided to give em one more go because I felt I wasn’t getting them moving fast enough to say I’ve tried everything; I am sure glad I didn’t give up on them because they are shooting amazing now and I just wish I had back the 200+ I wasted in my efforts to figure them out LOL! Just wanted to share my findings and give them some love…

Uragan, Fx Impact MK2 (smooth twist x), FX dream pup and the Leshiy 2 are all the guns I have and to be honest I just got the .25 barrel setup for my impact as it was a .30 before I recently swapped it and I didn’t give it much of a chance with that setup as of yet… I just find the leshiy 2 to have a huge difference in accuracy when using different ammo and I’m sure it’s the whole shooting from the mag thing that’s doing it but when you get the right one and send it at the proper speed it is amazingly accurate!! I have tried every pellet I can think of and the polymags are just stupid accurate! Both in my L2 and my Uragan actually they are extremely accurate… I’m onto a .177 setup now with my leshiy 2 and being able to adjust the Reg pressure externally without degassing is cool! I haven’t even changed the pucks or jets yet as I think doing that will kind of defeat the purpose of it being so easily adjusted between any types of ammos and even between calibers!