• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX High Capacity Magazine ?

I think the breach has to be wider to accept the wider magazine. They would have to change all guns to a wider breach. How wide? If the breach or magazine had some spring clip on it you could load single shot or with a magazine if you made a breach like the FX Elite used to be.

No, the "breach" (actually the mag well) is the same width in all impacts. All impact magazines interchange but the .35 magazines can fit .06" longer projectiles.

Dear god please don’t create something that will cause the pellets to rattle if their they're not a .45.... lol

The mags I got are perfect, tight maybe a little bit of room just to let them sit perfectly and chamber great.

Don't shake your gun and you should be fine. I shoot .22, .30 and .35 with the first two mags being milled for longer projectiles. Never noticed any rattling but I don't get shaky when hunting.

So much for customer support.
shrug1.1613173895.gif

Reactions: ghostrider0311
They havent even addressed the sloppy tolerances causing short slugs to turn sideways and mess things up.

Aftermarket inserts are available that fix the problem. FX Sweden and USA are aware of the problem but won't address it.

See? Emailed FX Sweden also with no response.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/fx-please-fix-your-sideshot-mags/?referrer=1

We hear what you are saying, you are not being ignored. If you need any help with your current magazines please feel free to contact your local dealer or our customer service directly.

In regard to Heavy-Impact, we have addressed the depth of magazines before in an earlier post. You are more than welcome to contact our technicians or Customer service if you want further explanation. 

Regards

FX Airguns

In regard to Heavy-Impact, we have addressed the depth of magazines before in an earlier post. You are more than welcome to contact our technicians or Customer service if you want further explanation. 

Regards

FX Airguns

Thanks for taking the time to post a link to that answer. I'll try that method on my grandchildren when they ask me questions. I'll say I've answered that question in years past and can't be bothered to touch on the subject again so you'll have to continue searching or jump through hoops to ask the guy beside me. I'm sure I'll garner as much respect in the process.